WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM US till Monday! Please Read!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor

^^^click above but only on Dec. 2nd^^^

DO NOT BUY FROM US..................until Cyber Monday, December 2nd!

35% STOREWIDE

For your eyes only: 2 - 3pm cst: Liquid Cia and Liquid Tamox 50% off!*

Want to save an EXTRA 10%!!!

Follow us on twitter @ruiproducts, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

Extra 5% off the top of that?!

Loyalty Program: https://www.rui-products.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

RUI

*This is on a timer so once it's over it's over. I don't want to hear any crying about how you didn't check out fast enough and missed the 50% off. You'll have to take the 35% which is still a great deal!

Attention Attention!!!!

Liquid Torem and Injectable B12 will be in stock at 6am cst!

But only until supplies last and supplies are very limited!

Only thing I find ridiculous is that when you do these sales your website is so full of traffic you can never get on so a lot of people miss out, Should be extended for another day imo, because its very unfair.

Only thing I find ridiculous is that when you do these sales your website is so full of traffic you can never get on so a lot of people miss out, Should be extended for another day imo, because its very unfair.

Last year for cyber monday we had no issues.

If you're talking about our famous hour sales where it's 60% off for the first 10 minutes then yes we did have issues but we also honored it...anyone who pm'ed me got a code for 60% off!

Thanks for caring so much, toco!

Back