Wassup and first cycle question

wannabebigok

Wassup all. First post but I've been checking out the site for a while now. Heres the issue:

I'm about to start my first cycle and I wanted to get some feedback and thoughts from other first timers and vets.

My specs:

25yrs
180lbs
5' 10"
BF - Not bad..just a little spare tire.

Geting back into lifting after a couple of years off due to injury.

Ive been contemplating and researching for over a year now. Here is what I currently have.

100 Thai dbol
100 dbol ( I think they are russian )
6 X omna 250 amps ( I can get more of these )
1 X 10ml Deca @ 200mg/ml ( I dont want to buy any more too pricey$$)
2 X 10ml Test enth@ 200mg/ml
( I can get other gear if recommended)

Liquidex
Liquid Nolva
Liquid Clomid
24 50mg Clomid tabs

Milk Thistle
r-ala
Saw Palmentto extract
Cranberry Juice

Now What do you guys suggest? I dont want to go to hard first cycle until I know how I react to the gear, but I also want to make sure I do it right!!!!! Any input is appreciated

Thanks!!:afro:

First cycle, I would highly recommend Test only. Enan. or Cyp.@ 400-500mgs./week for 8-10 weeks. See how your body reacts to this cycle first, then you can slowly add things to your cycles as you go. I see you have your clomid & nolva for post cycle which is important and also liver protectors. Good Luck Bro!

I'm going to do a Test cycle,how many days between shots is good or actually how many days can you stretch shots out and how long before it's effective.

J.C Derksen said:
I'm going to do a Test cycle,how many days between shots is good or actually how many days can you stretch shots out and how long before it's effective.

I answered this question on your thread, Mon./ thurs. two inj. per week!

Thanks. What if I wanted to use some of what I have as well, I mean maybe Deca @ 200mg/w any thoughts?

Wk 1-8 Test enth @ 400mg EW
Wk 1-10 Deca @ 200mg EW

wannabebigok said:
Thanks. What if I wanted to use some of what I have as well, I mean maybe Deca @ 200mg/w any thoughts?

Wk 1-8 Test enth @ 400mg EW
Wk 1-10 Deca @ 200mg EW

My opinion, but I would not use Deca on a first cycle bro, it really shuts your body down hard making it harder and longer for your body to recover to it's normal levels. TEST ONLY!!!;)

Welcome Bro

runinng deca passed your test is not a good idea. Go with test only add the deca later.

JohnnyB

I´m going for my first real cycle at this winter.
500mg Susta for 10 weeeks
25mg Winstrol (winny) ED for week 9-13

Thats it, keep it simple and learn how your body react at test.

Back