Wat do you swear by flat bench db or bb bench?

rpny

A guy that use to be a lifter tells me, flat isn't the way to go, i should be doing db flat benches. What doyou guys do, when doing your workouts?

I use a combination, so I swear by neither.

Generally, I start with a barbell movement and then follow that up with a DB movement, followed by a flye movement, and that's a chest workout. Between the 3, I hit it from 3 different angles and feel like it works wonders.

im not sure i get the point of this..but if i had to pick one chest exercise..inclines...but that does not mean you should never do flat bench,declines or dbells or take a break from inclines

Dumbells, Dumbells, Dumbells.

I usually start with Incline DB's and then move to flat DB's. Every 3rd or 4th workout, I start with flat and then move to incline.

I haven't used a bar for chest exercises in over 10 years, and my Chest/Shoulders are my best feature.

Gumbo

incline barbell was always my favorite, i could go heavy, and keep my chest under tension for a much loger period of time than i could on flat.

Sensei Miagi said:
I enjoy them all.....i tend to rotate which i focus on every few weeks

but generally incline has been my starter

Yep same here . . .good times

Wait wait, I just caught this - a guy that used to be a lifter?

I used to bench 638, pull 802, and squat 923. :laugh4:

I got in a routine a few months ago where I would start w/ incline barbell instead of flat and that brought out my chest and added pounds to my bench. I need to get back to that actually...

I continue with one as long as I'm adding weight each week. When I plateau, I switch.

According to your physiology, a slight incline (like 15-20 degrees) is what your chest sees as a true "flat" bench. For the purposes of bodybuilding, this is the best way to go.

w00t said:
i dont do either :stickpoke but thats DC for ya =p

you tell dante i said hello?

hows it going guy?

you recovering so far from the workouts?

keep us posted of results bro.

hows da teefies doin?

Back