Week 5 update

billas333

Been training very consistently and eating very consistently for almost 5 weeks now. I am have been on a cycle of the prohormone P6 Black. I havent used real gear before and its been about four years since I used a prohormone at all. Gotta say I am loving being back on it.

Beginning of cycle: 185lbs 5'8" estimated 15-16% BF ( was a fat kid and never really been lean)

5th week in: 199lbs still 5'8 haha estimated BF 12% ( been doing a lot of abs and just overall calorie burning workouts I look a lot leaner and feel great)

My diet is on par I eat 6-8 meals everyday consuming around 2500Cals w/ around 250g protein 250g carbs and various amounts of fats depending on shakes.

In 5 weeks I have only consumed alcohol twice as opposed to my twice a week minimum before. This past saturday I got drunk and had fast food for the first time and regretted the hell out of it. The cutting back of alcohol I feel has played the biggest part in the results I have seen so far and not having drunk munchies helps a lot too.

As far as the P6 Black goes my recovery time is about a day which has been the best part. I will do a heavy legs workout every Saturday and feel fine on sundays and normal on mondays. I will try to get some before and after pics posted this weekend.

Lifts:
Incline Bar Bell Press: before 185lbs / 4 Now 225 / 4

Squats: Before 255 / 6 Now 315 / 4

Deadlifts: Before 275 / 6 Now 315 / 3

Back