weight gain 15-25 pounds cycle suggestion

As for endurance you can run something like EPO. Just keep in mind it can be dangerous to run it for long periods of time at doses intended to raise endurance

Okay, enough having fun with this guy.

15 pounds in half a year is a LOT of progress assuming it is all muscle.

Honestly just get some good old test run either an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or something with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) properties like masteron. Start at 500 mgs TE weekly split up into 2 injections then work your way up based on your results, sides, etc... Also get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and adjust your dosing based off what you need. I don't condone cheating but since you've already determined you're going to do this it is better you receive real advice.

And understand 15 pounds is very hard to gain in 6 months unless you are a complete noob, returning to the weights, just starting gear and running outrageous doses with insulin and gh, etc...

im not here to fight if someone would ask me the main reason i want to go on steroids is that.
it became so hard at my level to recover and i get a lot of injuries because im doing multiple workouts a day
so i want something to help me recover and be able to train strong again. all i asked was an advice so i dont mess up with my body.

i have been in a very good diet with very good stats for my bodyweight.

thank you for your advice i appreciate it

You don't need gear to do that. I put on 12lbs of muscle in 6 months all natural. And my test is low. Lol

im sure you can do it.i could do the same if it was my only goal and with less training hours a day.but if youre working out many hours in a day believe me it gets 2 times harder then before .

im not here to fight if someone would ask me the main reason i want to go on steroids is that.
it became so hard at my level to recover and i get a lot of injuries because im doing multiple workouts a day
so i want something to help me recover and be able to train strong again. all i asked was an advice so i dont mess up with my body.

i have been in a very good diet with very good stats for my bodyweight.

thank you for your advice i appreciate it

If you're worried about injuries and you want improved endurance throw in some EQ. Equipoise helps build connective tissue. You could use deca or anavar for the joints, they also rebuild connective tissue, but deca causes water weight and would lower your endurance and anavar is spendy.

GH, IGF-1 and other peptides can also be used for injury prevention but once again they are more spendy and EQ seems best suited for your goals.

GH, IGF-1 and other peptides can also be used for injury prevention but once again they are more spendy and EQ seems best suited for your goals.

im thinking of what you said now test e ,anavar,eq,gh.

and what you be better to stack with .then i have to look on the price of them and decide.

some people suggested halotestin.any opinion on this?

im thinking of what you said now test e ,anavar,eq,gh.

and what you be better to stack with .then i have to look on the price of them and decide.

some people suggested halotestin.any opinion on this?

Halotestin is purely androgenic. It will make you strong and aggressive as an ox but it won't do much in the way of muscle gain. It is what a lot of powerlifters and fighters use before competitions/matches. I know an MMA fighter personally who LOVES halo right before a fight, makes him extremely irritable and pumps him up. For muscle building purposes though it has little use.

For you I'd say go with test and EQ, with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Doses will depend on your cycle history, body weight, etc...

Halotestin is purely androgenic. It will make you strong and aggressive as an ox but it won't do much in the way of muscle gain. It is what a lot of powerlifters and fighters use before competitions/matches. I know an MMA fighter personally who LOVES halo right before a fight, makes him extremely irritable and pumps him up. For muscle building purposes though it has little use.

For you I'd say go with test and EQ, with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Doses will depend on your cycle history, body weight, etc...

clamp.. why you suggesting stacks on first cycle? :p

clamp.. why you suggesting stacks on first cycle? :p

He's looking for endurance and doesn't want to get injured. Stacks are fine on the first cycle so long as they are for a specific purpose. I prefer old school thinking that the steroids selected for a cycle should fit the goals the person is trying to achieve. In fact, test in every cycle is just a modern day thing. Back in the 70's, 80's and part of the 90's it was not uncommon to run a cycle without testosterone. I love test only cycles, but if I'm looking for a certain look or result I'd lower my test dose and add in another compound.

Back