Weight lose for women.

Thanks for the support brotha.I just got bitched out when I put up the bad post a couple days ago.I'm not getting divorced but if I did our situations are way different.No custody or child support battles the boys are 21 and 18. Money is not something I'm fixated with it's just a vehicle to get what I want.I like the security it brings more then anything.

My wife is great now and I cant imagine waking up in the morning without her next to me.I may have ran my hole out of frustration but there is no way I could devastate my girl like that.She would probably be suicidal if the only BF/Husband she has ever had walked on her.My boys and DIL's would hate me also and I cant handle that.I dont think I could look them in the eye if I did their mother dirty.

Our biggest problem wasn't her weight it was the witholding sex and excessive spending that I couldn't handle.She has pointed out to me that she was 140 lbs and didn't have stretch marks till she birthed our 2 boys.She said it ruined her body.......

I can understand why you're upset. It's the situation that both you and your wife have put each other in. But I want you to think about one thing, there's always a reason why people do things.
So, while you're angry about what your wife has done, perhaps try to understand why she has felt the need to hide her emotions with shopping and food.

More woman are emotional eaters more so than men. You mentioned that she said her body was ruined after she had your 2 boys. Perhaps she felt devastated by her body changes because it was a huge change in her life, perhaps she didn't feel as though she was getting enough support from you as a mother or as a woman, perhaps she didn't feel attractive to you any longer (especially if you've always been fit and haven't had to endure any body changes with making a family) It's important to know why. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to see what has happened to her body while looking at you and you're 15% bf. Just a regular day most woman have enough body image issues.

I'm not a trying to create a personal attack on you, I just think that it's very important to try and understand WHY she does what she does , rather then just look at these minor "issues/setbacks"

Remember, at the end of the day, end of the year, end of your life time... she's the one that's been there. It's not about what her body has looked like along the way, or how much money or material objects you've had during that time. It's about who you both are as people, what you've contributed to this world and to other people. What you'll be judged on in the end is your character.
Forget about everything else and work on YOU!

I'm a self made idiot that has done 38 million dollars worth of business in the last 15 yrs.I'm cool with it.

It's amazing. Everybody I piss off on this board happens to be a self made millionaire. Absolutely everybody!

Since you can hire a personal trainer, plastic surgeon, as well as pay for lipo/stomach band, why not go one of those routes if weight loss is so incredibly important for your wife.

Just finished reading this post... I think there's always two sides to every story, and in a marriage that fails the blame should not be 100 % on one party.. But never the less, When you say I do, you say it for better or for worse... For skinny or for fat, for richer or for poorer.. My husband and I have been married for 15 years, I was 19 years old when I married him.. and all thorugh our relantionship in our ups and downs I have always reminded myself Why I married him.. I married a man that was the best man I knew.. and until this day I still feel that way about him... We have had our times were taking care of our bodies was not top in our priority list, and all through those times we have kept our attraction & love alive.
I think Cwood you had some issues with your wife's rejection.. understandable, and your wife probably had her reasons to act that way, maybe she tought by rejecting you she would make you see what loosing her would feel like.
All I have to say is that marriage is hard work, could be the best thing in life or the worst.. It all depends on you !! You can only change yourself and better yourself to make your spouse change and better themselves...
I like how you think MM, and WM, I think is always easier to quit then to fight !! But fighting & sacrisfice pays at the end...
Hope everything is going well for you Cwood... I say, you surprise your wife and rent a nice hotel, throw in some lingerie and have some fun !

I can't blame someone for wanting to divorce if a partner got that fat... myself, I would. 140lbs and over 220lbs is a huge difference (it's like a person had doubled in size!). I'd have a heart attack if I saw my ex getting that big....
People change a lot throughout life...a person at 40 can be the opposite of what they were 20 years ago. Partners change, ourselves and our needs change too. Pages of the book get turned... people head in different directions. Can you stay shacked to that one person, literally, as your life goes by? Physical attraction goes away, sadly, especially when one lets themselves go, and when it's gone I dunno what's left at all...
It's true for some it might be mostly emotional and spiritual thing that's most important, but for some it's pretty much 99% physical... people can always stay friends, but don't have to stay attached at the hip. The way I see it nothing is forever and nothing's guaranteed to us.

You mentioned your wife could get suicidal if you split... what's good in being attached to someone like that, when you lose own sense of value and identity completely and even would feel like not living without them, because your whole existance is based on them, like if it's a siamese twin? This kind of attachment can't do good for anyone, for any of the 2 parties.
I went through a lot of changes in recent years and wouldn't blame anyone for leaving me due to changes in me if this'd happen... because I feel a person can't be owned especially if you yourself allowed yourself to change. If you love someone they must remain free, that's the way I came to view these things, if you want to own someone this is not love, this is more like possession... Some people change so much you can't recognize them anymore even. Can such a person still claim they must own you? You fall in love with one person... then it can be like the whole different individual later, different personality and even body can hella change.

Sometimes when people change or let themselves go, develop an addiction. etc... it's a signal they're sending us that they need freedom and actually want to distance from us! I never saw myself possibly fighting with someone else's alcoholism, smoking, drug or food addiction....It's usually a losing battle and you come out of it being beat-up and with wasted years of life and you lose.

Last edited:
Hi if you feel hard for weight loss at natural way than i think you just try some weight loss medicines to loose your weight. I search on Google and i found that Generic Acomplia and Generic Xenical best medicines for weight loss.

Last edited:
Back