Weird problem with Prop

boost_addict

So tonight I go for my shot of prop, flip the bottle upside down and push some air in, all of a sudden the entire bottle, (roughly 15mls) goes all cloudy and theres little floaties in there:eek2: I have NEVER had this happen ever.

I put some heat on it, and nothing 25min later its still all cloudy I have no clue what just happened, any ideas????

I dont know that brand
basically if it starts to go solid, and gets worse and worse, its crystalizing, if not, then honestly its just dirty

If you have a quality source...maybe you should talk to them about this issue, see if something can be done for you, hate for you to be out a full vial of prop.
Probably nothing will be done to help you out...if it's dirty gear. Have you ever used this stuff before or know anyone who has...any problems like this before? Personally I have never heard of it...But that means nothing. Best of luck Bro!

Last edited:
Its Possible there was a vacuum in the vial and when you punctured the vial air bubbles rushed in. Have you ever been close to the end of a vial and been filling a shot but before you got to the desired amount
the fluid level in the bottle went below the needle point? Basically the pressurized air from the vial rushes into the syringe and floods the oil with bubbles. Its possible the same happened here. It is also possible that you somehow got water in there.
B
I believe I mentioned on another board that IMHO the product looks way shady and I would not use it.

If you have a quality source...maybe you should talk to them about this issue, see if something can be done for you, hate for you to be out a full vial of prop.
Probably nothing will be done to help you out...if it's dirty gear. Have you ever used this stuff before or know anyone who has...any problems like this before? Personally I have never heard of it...But that means nothing. Best of luck Bro!

My source packed up shop less than a year ago and I bought what I could then, ive been using the exact same prop for the last 3yrs, and I have never had an issue, just fuckin weird lol

Anyways... lol I took some of that cloudy stuff and put it into a clean vial I had to let it sit and theres alot of condensation in the top so I am going to make an educated guess now and say that some moisture got in there. So the question is should I still ditch it or just use it with the assumption of there just being some moisture in there.

sounds to me like there was water in there, that would cause the cloudy vial, let it sit and see if the water seperates?

Back