Weird stomach while on cycle?

LeoNtin

I am banned!
I am on my 2nd week of sust. 2-3 days after 1st injection I started to have this weird stomach feeling. Like nausea. I never had any stomach issues before. At first I thought I had a cold or something, but I still have it. I had to buy some over the counter med for it, as a few times when I wake up at night, Im having trouble getting back to sleep. I used the med, and it instantly went away and I felt good for the rest of the day or so, but I dont wont this to be solution.

I think I read somewhere that the prop inside sust may be the cause of it, but I dont trust random sites/forums.

Anyone ever had something like that while on gear?

(Dunno if I asked that again to be honest, but even if I did, I dont remember the answers)

Unless there's something suspicious in your vials, you're injecting testosterone with a really fancy name. A substance your body already makes (or made), and is designed to use. Test flu is different, and unless you're allergic to the carrier - I'm going to guess that whatever is causing you problems is NOT in that vial.

You're doing something unnatural, your brain knows it, so you associate something that could be as trivial as indigestion from a meal (etc) with the act of injecting AAS.

My .02c :)

what dosage are you taking?

500mgs/ week injecting monday and thursday.

So halfwit, you think its just a placebo? Well, I tend to worry too much about AAS, its a big step, but I dont think thats the case.

I cant post anything source related, however, box and instructions inside mention the classic sustanon ester mix, regarding esters and mgs/ester.

I will continue to avoid nausea pills as much as I can and try to get used to it. the only thing that really bothers me it that because of the weird feeling, sometimes my appetite is down, so I kinda force myself to eat. I could easily use a shake, but I want to eat food, instead of it and just supp when I need to.

500mgs/ week injecting monday and thursday.

So halfwit, you think its just a placebo? Well, I tend to worry too much about AAS, its a big step, but I dont think thats the case.

I cant post anything source related, however, box and instructions inside mention the classic sustanon ester mix, regarding esters and mgs/ester.

I will continue to avoid nausea pills as much as I can and try to get used to it. the only thing that really bothers me it that because of the weird feeling, sometimes my appetite is down, so I kinda force myself to eat. I could easily use a shake, but I want to eat food, instead of it and just supp when I need to.

It's very unlikely that it's the sustanon. I could see this from something like an oral such as anadrol or SD - but there's little in the way of GI interactivity with testosterone. :)

Back