well geneza injectable users whats the verdict??

S

sean usmc

i think alot of us are waiting on the results of the injectables so if you are a happy gearer..lets her your testamony???

I don't know where GG seen sad testimials...

i've seen only good feedback...

only tren ace wasn't at the level expected, but it seems it was the case with any brand.

for my part, i finsh soon a cycle prop-turan...

i tested the T3...it's ok.

no answers because there has been like 4 threads about geneza products in past 2 weeks

im about to start a cycle with geneza products only (test/bold/nolva/clomid/adex/clen) i'll keep you guys updated

Yes ther's just some pupets which made weird feedback in some boards... but it's easy to see is the same guy... He makes only some alter...

Like some other fellas in this board say... Competition is unavoidable...

So what i know talking with users of GENEZA in 5 diffrent boards...

TREN_E G2G
EQ G2G
Nandrolone PP G2G
TEST_CYP G2G
TEST_Prop G2G ( real good and smooth)
Turan G2G ( and it seems sligthly overdosed in the first batches)
nandrolone Deca G2G
T3 G2G ( The best i tryed coming from UG as weel as enhanced genetics from uncleZ)
TEST Sus G2G
Clomid G2G
Aromasin G2G
lately i got new from their primo... G2G!!

SRLY... is suffisent you own your idea, i think...

and what about the suspension and the tren ace and the enan and deca???

and what about the suspension and the tren ace and the enan and deca???

All their other products are great, so why on earth wouldn't these be too. The lab is top quality, there are not going to make 12 awesome products and two or three shity ones.

There comes a point where common sense should kick in....either you trust the lab or you don't.

All their other products are great, so why on earth wouldn't these be too. The lab is top quality, there are not going to make 12 awesome products and two or three shity ones.

There comes a point where common sense should kick in....either you trust the lab or you don't.

common sense comes to me when i have tried the product....i just dont assume...wise consumer...i am

I just ordered some enanthate from them along with some clomid.. I'm currently on atlas 400mg weekly and going to up to 500mg weekly with GP's enanthate. 10 week with atlast and 5 week with GP then finish with GP clomid. I'll follow up on here with th difference as far as strength/gains/ and feelings/sides goes once I start the GP

Back