Wellbutrin Xl

I've taken it during cycle and it didnt affect me at all. I take it to counter act the drowsiness and loss of libido my zoloft causes. So if anything it's good to maybe counteract side effects the cycle may have on your libido if the cycle affects it negatively.

Last edited:
welbutrin is known to cause weight loss. It is a bit of an appetite surpessant. I didnt mind, i have leaned out.

If you smoke, ity will also help knock that shit out.

Otherwise, i have had no other effects that i have noticed.

If you have problems with appetite, b complex worked nice for me. I bought a huge bottle of liquid b-complex from a cattle feed\ farm supply store. It was like 12 bucks for a 1000 years worth of b-complex. I didnt inject it though, i just drank it. Also, i believe ketotifin is an appetite stimulant. It also relaxes you from what i know, so it wouldnt be a bad thing to take after work when you are done lifting. Relaxes you and ups the appetite at night.

Ketotifin is an ingredient in some clen formulas to combat the jitters and keep you able to eat. I am not sure if you can get it by itself, but you probably can.

Johny J said:
welbutrin is known to cause weight loss. It is a bit of an appetite surpessant. I didnt mind, i have leaned out.

If you smoke, ity will also help knock that shit out.

Otherwise, i have had no other effects that i have noticed.

If you have problems with appetite, b complex worked nice for me. I bought a huge bottle of liquid b-complex from a cattle feed\ farm supply store. It was like 12 bucks for a 1000 years worth of b-complex
. I didnt inject it though, i just drank it. Also, i believe ketotifin is an appetite stimulant. It also relaxes you from what i know, so it wouldnt be a bad thing to take after work when you are done lifting. Relaxes you and ups the appetite at night.

Ketotifin is an ingredient in some clen formulas to combat the jitters and keep you able to eat. I am not sure if you can get it by itself, but you probably can.
Inject it ya big sissy. :wink2: I did the same thing through a vet distributor

Johny J said:

You can. I have some.

Wellbutrin is a SSRI which deals with reuptake of certain brain chemicals ie..dopamine serotonon..etc......steroids do not interact with wellbutrin in any way..

zoloft is for depression and anxiey. I believe welbutrin is for depression only and also gives you energy unlike zoloft. Zoloft made me tired all the time so i added some welbutrin to give me some more energy and it also helps your libido.

CAMELLION said:
Wellbutrin is a SSRI which deals with reuptake of certain brain chemicals ie..dopamine serotonon..etc......steroids do not interact with wellbutrin in any way..
Wellbutrin is NOT an SSRI, from your explanation of what it does you are contradiciting yourself. An SSRI is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor and would have no effect on dopamine and epinephrine which Wellbutrin does. This is a Misc Antidepressant and I dont think it should have a large effect on your cycle bro.

CAMELLION said:
steroids do not interact with wellbutrin in any way..

You wanna bet? Too many people have told me a different story.

I've had experience with multiple anti-d's in the past, while on and off cycle. Wellbutrin, imo, was the weakest of them all. It has slight inhibiton effects on serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. But to me, these new-aged anti-d's cannot compare to the effects of the orginal SSRI's (eg. zoloft, paxil and prozac). Even Effexor, which is an SSNRI, failed to meet my expectations. These medications work for many people, I'm just going by personal accounts. I'm currently researching Cymbalta which is the latest SSNRI on the market.

Back