what a real breakfast looks like

yerba mate is the shit ive been drinking it for years! nice breakfast if only i wasnt too lazy in the mornings to cook..

yea i have the quick breakfast too since i have to wake up 5am for work.. good thing we have liquid egg whites... they save my ass..

My breakfast today was..

2 slices multigrain toast
1 egg and 6 egg whites
big bowl green beans
udo's oil
2 fish oil tabs
1 evening primrose tab
multivitamin
greens supplement
psyllium husk tab
Some light mayo on the bread....approx 30-45 cals worth.

This is my favorite breakfast on work out days. Supplements included. Yum. I sandwich the eggs.

Wow, thats a lot!

Protein shake is the first thing I "eat" so i guess thats mine...

the whole feeling fuller longer and counter productivity is a good point my friend..

yet if you wanna grow, u gotta leave a coupla things behind..

1. your ego
2. your taste buds for the most part
3. your "feelings" of hunger or fullness

you follow a routine... u eat ever 2 1/2 hours..

you stuff your face untill u cant stuff your face anymore to the limitations of what your nutritional needs will be in that certain case.. then you stuff your face some more..

you get used to the feeling of full... to the point that you feel uncomfortable that you dont feel full..

EAT!!! GROW!!

it's about changing old habits... it's about the 150lb guy starting to eat like a 200lbs guy who's lean and ripped (just a point being made guys, dont take it literally..)

ask any larger guy what it takes to get big... he'll say the same thing.. go home and stuff your face... just stuff it with the right ingredients...

Look your preaching to the choir on this- I used to go down to the local butcher and buy WHOLE boneless ribeye roasts and cook them and slice it off throughout the day- Along with pounding down potatoes and rice.

There were nights I could not sleep and just laid in bed because I was so stuffed from all the eating I did that day.

Did it work? Absolutely I grew more during that time frame then I have since or before.

However this is where it gets complicated and i've touched on this before in other threads with you- Your motivation or my motivation and drive is not the same as others. There are a couple guys on this board that i've trained that I no doubt would have went out into their backyard and picked up their dogs shit and ate it if it meant they were going to step on stage larger or more shredded. This is very rare though. So the easier the diet is the easier it is to follow. If you can get from point A to B in the same amount of time you do it the easier way. Just common sense.

The second thing is eating copious amounts of food is not healthy. There are more studies done on long term life expectancy based on food intake then you can shake a stick at. So if don't overload you digestive track your long term health is going to be a lot better. I will put money on you not being 280 lbs 15 years from now or even caring about being 280 lbs and if you are alive 35 years from now at that weight I would be suprised. We just aren't made for it. So health comes first- Which I know you understand because your diet has a lot of the micronutrients we need-

The biggest thing in communication is "KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE"- and your audience on this board and most others is 16 - 22 year old kids who haven't really found that emotional "maturity" yet.

Look your preaching to the choir on this- I used to go down to the local butcher and buy WHOLE boneless ribeye roasts and cook them and slice it off throughout the day- Along with pounding down potatoes and rice.

There were nights I could not sleep and just laid in bed because I was so stuffed from all the eating I did that day.

Did it work? Absolutely I grew more during that time frame then I have since or before.

However this is where it gets complicated and i've touched on this before in other threads with you- Your motivation or my motivation and drive is not the same as others. There are a couple guys on this board that i've trained that I no doubt would have went out into their backyard and picked up their dogs shit and ate it if it meant they were going to step on stage larger or more shredded. This is very rare though. So the easier the diet is the easier it is to follow. If you can get from point A to B in the same amount of time you do it the easier way. Just common sense.

The second thing is eating copious amounts of food is not healthy. There are more studies done on long term life expectancy based on food intake then you can shake a stick at. So if don't overload you digestive track your long term health is going to be a lot better. I will put money on you not being 280 lbs 15 years from now or even caring about being 280 lbs and if you are alive 35 years from now at that weight I would be suprised. We just aren't made for it. So health comes first- Which I know you understand because your diet has a lot of the micronutrients we need-

The biggest thing in communication is "KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE"- and your audience on this board and most others is 16 - 22 year old kids who haven't really found that emotional "maturity" yet.

agreed with most your points my friend...

yet if the 150lb guy comes in here and sees my bfast and then looks at his small cup of wheaties for his bfast only to put 2 and 2 together and figure he needs to change his ways.. iv motivated someone...

if you look at how i help people i dont go putting them on 4-5k calorie diets..

nor am i worried about contest prep people...

i wanna target that 16-22 year old range... i love kick starting people in the right direction... puts a smile on my face...

yet again, ill say im glad your around dirk.. it's nice to have someone knowledgable to debate with...

Back