What are the benefits of oatmeal again?

gHalcon

Heres another thread about me and my issues :(

Awhile back, I started mixing Quaker Oatmeal with my protein shake. I get diarrhea and then I found out I was lactose intolerant so I switched to isolate. Still mixing my oatmeal with my isolate, I seem to be straining in the batroom. I ended up getting hemroids.

I had to recover from that problem for several weeks without taking supplements or oatmeals at all. I wanted to monitor my diet and see what was causing it. This week, I started eating oatmeal for breakfast, no protein. Hours later, I hit the bathroom. There was little blood, so it seems like my hemroids are starting to flair up again.

So whats going on? I thought that oatmeal was good fiber for cleaning up my system. If I remember correctly, those Nature Valley oatmeal bars caused the same thing for me.

Oatmeal is a good cheap carb source. It certainly isn't essential.

I'm having issues with whey protein isolate or oatmeal or both right now. Still trying to figure it out. If they oatmeal is causing a problem then I'm going to drop it; simple as that.

Try mixing plain couscous instead of oatmeal for your carbs in your shake. It's wheat based and may or may not help with the stomach issues.

And, couscous is tiny and goes down with ease.

is the instant oatmeal good? i cant eat the 100% with no taste i like the instant maple and brown sugar

I add 2 scoops with 4-6 scoops whey , 1 banana 3 tbls peanutbutter and fill with milke and blend.
for Gf i just add a scoop of blended dry oat meal to her protien drink with water.

ITs a nice slow digesting carb.
but if your having issues dotn use it.
also i use the raw un flav ones. not the quaker shit filled with crap.

well its quaker right now but not the flav stuff i get BIG bulk raw oeat meal they have. like 3 kg

Wow, forgot I ever started this thread.

Anyways, progress report? My system is doing well with oatmeal. I think it was the protein that I had trouble digesting. Using vegetable protein now without any issues.

Hello Friends.........

1.Oats are a good source of many nutrients including vitamin E, zinc, selenium, copper, iron, manganese and magnesium. Oats are also a good source of protein.

2.The phytochemicals in oat may also have cancer-fighting properties.

3.It has been found that those who eat more oats are less likely to develop heart disease, a disease that is currently widespread in the United States.

Thanks

Oat meal is one of the carbohydrates source which is beneficial for health. Oat meal is also a good nutrition for being healthier. It acts as a good diet food that improve your digesting power and provide enough nutritions to your body system. It is also beneficial to the cancer patients because of its ingredients.

Back