what are your thoughts on this

Many, many causes of scar tissue in the lungs (in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users and non-users) besides trenbolone. Why is tren suddenly the culprit here?

buff, people are getting nervous because stk's lungs were very scarred. but doing 300 mgs of tren ed might do that lol.

Fonz isn't dead, with high dose and long administration both and supposedly biological issues.... well its pushing your luck.

Just like testosterone use is linked to colon cancer and so on, sure it could happen, if your giving steroids to cancer or problematic cells it can get out of hand, then there is DHT and a whole bunch of other crap.

If fina is so great, why do they give it to animals being led to the slaughter and not humans with AIDS wasting syndrome?

I'm not sure and don't quote me on this but I believe that Fina Addict had massive scar tissue buildup in his lungs also.

Scary bro.

i never get the cough from tren, i am only doing 75mg eod things are all good with me, second time useing the stuff./

I came onto Elite bragging of what Tren did for me, and that long term use seemed to be fine. I argued that the warnings of tren were without validation. Well now I am back, to spred the word to anyone that will listen. I know 20 or more of my friends who are now or have in the past used tren. In the last couple of days I have simple asked them to ponder if it is worth it.

Think about that you who are so pro-fina.

I simply have heard too many bad things about this roid. So there is now way in hell I am going to do it. Will try some anavar/primo/winny stack instead maybe.

Trevdog said:
Huh?

Not a good point.

Ditto.

THey just started giving BTG oxandrolone to AIDS patients.

Also, GH is not covered by almost every single medical insurer for AIDS cases.

Bottom line?

Tren is not used in AIDS cases because its so cheap.

Always follow the money trail.

Lungs? Scar build up?

OK. Then all the hardcore PGf2A users would be dying like flies.

Because an increase in PGF2A is what causes the tren cough.

FOnz

Mudge said:
Fonz isn't dead, with high dose and long administration both and supposedly biological issues.... well its pushing your luck.

Fonz died a long time ago. Only his ego is keeping his body alive now.

house1 said:
buff, people are getting nervous because stk's lungs were very scarred. but doing 300 mgs of tren ed might do that lol.

Wow. I'd love to see the autopsy report; "lung scarring " is kind of a non-specific description. Might shed some light on the death.

Trevdog said:
Huh?

Not a good point.

The thing that comes to my mind, when these people are getting Abombs and such, they are looking for things known directly for holding weight, where Tren is mainly known for strength not neccessarily massive size.

Back