What are your titles and amount of post to move up

oldmusclemike

Sorry if you have this info somewhere I didn't find it.
Rookie until how many posts ?
Novice how many posts ?

Then?

Then?

Self made title or theme?

etc......

After being here for nearly 11 years and posting over 1600 posts, I have no idea what my title is here anymore. I posted what's posted because I'm, pretty much, a VET or VIP on most of the other boards and former MOD/SuperMOD on several boards.
That current status was posted when I had noticed members with alot less posts having higher status.

Last edited:
After being here for nearly 11 years and posting over 1600 posts, I have no idea what my title is here anymore. I posted what's posted because I'm, pretty much, a VET or VIP on most of the other boards and former MOD/SuperMOD on several boards.
That current status was posted when I had noticed members with alot less posts having higher status.

Well thanks for the reply. I went from Rookie to Novice or something, now I'm a junior BB so I don't know. However it really isn't that important. Just curios cause I knew what things were on another forum.
I also don't have a clue as to the Rep power thing??

Rep power is based on how many years you have been a member for (rep power:2) the member ha been here for two years, and how much rep you can give people. Rep is given to someone who has given great advice or a quality, informative post. The more rep a person has the more green bars you will see under their name.

Back