What are your views on QV lately

ichabodcrane

What do you guys think of the newer qv lots, ie 3 and 4? So far they have treated me really well, but I always come across those bunk threads........you know!

the jugs hurt more due to more BA content it them. QV is a very good company. Awsome product for Mex Vet gear.

Never used it but i got 3 bottles of Winstrol (winny) and some prop i am fixing to use to get ready for my contest. I guess I am fixing to find out how good it is.

i like there cyp and deca in the 10ml vials. the 50ml bottle of enathate 250 lot 004 was the worst pain i have ever gotten from any gear. i sold that crap. :D

all is good except for the 50ml t-250's. had nothing but great results so far!!!

I'm currently using the 50ml QV Enanthate 250, and haven't experienced any soreness at all. A friend is also using from the same bottle and they hurt him like hell.......but this is his first cycle.

Currently running QV enanthate and QV eq! I'm into week 7 at 750mg/week of enan, 600mg/week of eq and i'm up around 20 pounds and looking mean as hell!!! Great products!!

I have used the Enan. 250, Deca300, EQ 200, Cyp 200. I have had great results off of all the products so far. I am getting some of the QV Tren soon, I know that stuff will be GOOD!!!!!

MikeyG said:
I've obtained 2 bott's of 10ml of QV EQ, but both were slightly underdosed--- is this common?

Not common at all, in fact if you go to their website the test that were done shows that they are almost all slightly over 200mgs./ml.;)

I don't care for QV's enanthate, not because of the pain but the effectiveness, in fact I just hate all mex gear.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Not common at all, in fact if you go to their website the test that were done shows that they are almost all slightly over 200mgs./ml.;)
he is talling about under filled not under dosed.

Back