What Brands of Shirts Do You Guys Wear? Funny Questions I Know

Xlshamoon65

Hey guys! So as I've gotten bigger 220lbs 12% BF (not huge I know, bear with me) I've started to become a comfortable XL in shirts but the problem is I'm 5' 10" and these shirts go half way down my ass! This makes for a strange sight, believe me. This probably sounds ridiculous to most of you guys, believe me it sounds funny to me too! But Iimagine there's a lot of you guys around the same height or shorter with similar issues! What brands do you guys wear to have a normal human being length shirt? Gym brands but even more so, normal clothes too?

Thanks in advance guys!
Have a nice one!

I usually get my dress shirts from Nordstroms. I like their Nordstrom line of dress shirts. You just choose your neck size, sleeve length and desired cut (Slim Fit, Trim Fit, Traditional or Classic). One will fit you most likely.

In the gym I like Under Armour's Charged Cotton shirts.

Thompson sweatproof tees for undershirts( great for sweating)
I get my dress shirts from suit supply. Only shirts that fit me perfectly( I'm not huge but I like my clothes to be relaxed fit )

Anything that can go up to a 4XLT. :(

I can get away with some 2XLT stuff, but I get too many questions as the arms are a bit tight. I really like UA's stuff, but they stopped making tall sizes for the bigger folks. Russell and Sunday Casual have some nice casual wear, but anything dress has to come from Destination XL.

Under Armour has some nice t shirts for the gym, smart casual shirts with some size in the chest and the BEST pants ever with fitted legs and some slight stretch. And the waist has a stretch waist band for extra comfort.
I have a long body and short appendages. So everything has to be altered by my tailors. I have one tailor in the USA and one in Canada. Both pretty Asian gals!

Last edited:
Goodwill shops work for me, great and cheap brand named articles.

Last edited:
Shit that's guys! I didn't hear back for so long I forgot to check this thread! I'll look into all of these! Thanks again!!

Back