What can I expect from Anavar?

I m just on my 2 week with 30mg var.
Having great results so far +2kg muscle - 1% BF, 20% strength increase
I m thinking about aborting it after 4 weeks
How about PCT?
PCT anyway, or only if nothing works anymore?
If PCT for how long and how much would u run it? Just thinking its quiet mild drug and 30mg over 4 weeks isnt much.
Thx

I m just on my 2 week with 30mg var.
Having great results so far +2kg muscle - 1% BF, 20% strength increase
I m thinking about aborting it after 4 weeks
How about PCT?
PCT anyway, or only if nothing works anymore?
If PCT for how long and how much would u run it? Just thinking its quiet mild drug and 30mg over 4 weeks isnt much.
Thx

make your own thread.

oral only cycls are bad isea. read the stickies in the aas section...

I've done one cycle of far from another ugl and loved the results but was going for strength gains for a new job climbing telephone poles. Took about 14 days to see the new veins, forearms got pumped just changing channels with the remote. Had fairly lean body mass to start but the definition I gained is unreal. 8 pounds of muscle added I'm now 155 pounds at 5'8" from 8 weeks of var. anyway just sharing my var results

If you got libido issues from var then you either ran it without test which is dumb or it wasn't var.

The guy that's running gear while only weighing 155, you are wasting gear, your natural potential, and your natural hormone balance.

Millertime, don't kick it until you try it. I love var and I have used it on almost every blast and even use it to bridge while I'm cruising on trt doses. It's one of a few aas that actually cuts fat with little effort, it gets you very strong given it's mild nature, and is a compound that gives as permanent gains as it gets with gear. The studies on it are nothing short of amazing. It has so many benefits. It's literally my favorite aas and I have a penis- though it is tiny due to getting most of it shot off in 'nam. Lol. Jk.

Now, the bro with 19% bf, you need to get that down to fifteen percent at the most before you cycle. The more bf the more aromatase enzymes so the more likely you are to get nasty sides from e2.

Var is the shit and it isn't very expensive if you know where to look. Though, it is faked quite a bit. Good luck and thank Allah for var;)

If you got libido issues from var then you either ran it without test which is dumb or it wasn't var.

The guy that's running gear while only weighing 155, you are wasting gear, your natural potential, and your natural hormone balance.

Millertime, don't kick it until you try it. I love var and I have used it on almost every blast and even use it to bridge while I'm cruising on trt doses. It's one of a few aas that actually cuts fat with little effort, it gets you very strong given it's mild nature, and is a compound that gives as permanent gains as it gets with gear. The studies on it are nothing short of amazing. It has so many benefits. It's literally my favorite aas and I have a penis- though it is tiny due to getting most of it shot off in 'nam. Lol. Jk.

Now, the bro with 19% bf, you need to get that down to fifteen percent at the most before you cycle. The more bf the more aromatase enzymes so the more likely you are to get nasty sides from e2.

Var is the shit and it isn't very expensive if you know where to look. Though, it is faked quite a bit. Good luck and thank Allah for var;)

Haha I know a few bro's who get their shit out there.

i also need some advice. okay so i know most of you will judge but just keep in mind that i am not the first to do this. okay so i am a female but i am wanting to take steroids. i am not wanting to take them consistantly maybe only a cycle or so. i read around and the only thing i can really find for women are things saying to take anavar 10mg a day for 6 weeks. what do you think? should i take other stuff along with it or is there something better i should be taking? any and all advice will help.

i also need some advice. okay so i know most of you will judge but just keep in mind that i am not the first to do this. okay so i am a female but i am wanting to take steroids. i am not wanting to take them consistantly maybe only a cycle or so. i read around and the only thing i can really find for women are things saying to take anavar 10mg a day for 6 weeks. what do you think? should i take other stuff along with it or is there something better i should be taking? any and all advice will help.

Starting with anavar is a great choice. I would only run one compound during your first cycle. Then you can see how you respond to it. Limit the variables. You may even want to consider starting with 5mg daily and increasing to 10mg daily if you handle it well. You will obviously want to watch for signs of vitalization (e.g. facial hair, deepening voice, enlarged clitoris, etc). But at a low dose you should be fine.

Anavar is expensive with very very little results. If you dont have a vagina its a waste imo.

var is VERY overhyped... there is a reason the pro's don't waste their time running things like var (except out of boredom at 100mg ed for a few weeks) and it's not just for kicks ;)

if you are looking harden up, diet is priority number 1, no short cuts... then maybe think about adding something like primo at 600mg or so per week, for 16-20weeks... I'm not talking shit, this is really what I'd recommend... but FIRST get your bf% to 12-15% through diet and cardio

var is VERY overhyped... there is a reason the pro's don't waste their time running things like var (except out of boredom at 100mg ed for a few weeks) and it's not just for kicks ;)

if you are looking harden up, diet is priority number 1, no short cuts... then maybe think about adding something like primo at 600mg or so per week, for 16-20weeks... I'm not talking shit, this is really what I'd recommend... but FIRST get your bf% to 12-15% through diet and cardio

Isn't this a little excessive for a woman?

I completely agree with the diet part. It's absolutely #1 and don't expect to lose fat unless you're in a deficit for a while if you're not close to 10%. It will take some time until you start noticing your muscles looking more shredded when you're at a higher bf% than when you are already lean so don't get frustrated and keep at it. Patience is paramount!

Now for the pro's not wasting their money on it I have a very different theory based on personal experience. The VAST majority of AAS users that I know don't give 2 shits about their body so they will use whatever gives them the quickest, cheapest, fastest gains. They will blast test, tren, deca, anadrol/dbol/winny in high amounts and save the extra cash that could be spent on AI/cycle support/HCG/proper pct just to buy the cheapest biggest bang for the buck steroids there are.

Anavar is scientifically proven and is quite effective with very mild sides in moderate doses. The only thing I dislike about it is the insane pumps I get from it so i'm very careful as to how much i take before a workout.

Starting with anavar is a great choice. I would only run one compound during your first cycle. Then you can see how you respond to it. Limit the variables. You may even want to consider starting with 5mg daily and increasing to 10mg daily if you handle it well. You will obviously want to watch for signs of vitalization (e.g. facial hair, deepening voice, enlarged clitoris, etc). But at a low dose you should be fine.

Thank you I really appreciate it and is there anything else I should be taking along with it or should the anavar be good enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agree with everything! ^^

I love var IMO and liked op and andro med labs var.

Ehhh... I guess I got better pumps with it...maybe slightly more vascular. For sure try it, IMO way too expensive to run a noticeable amount.
As for the ladies, awesome: Just make sure it is not a fake/Winny&dbol mix or something similar.

Ehhh... I guess I got better pumps with it...maybe slightly more vascular. For sure try it, IMO way too expensive to run a noticeable amount.
As for the ladies, awesome: Just make sure it is not a fake/Winny&dbol mix or something similar.

How am I able to tell the difference between the good ones and the fake ones when I order it online?

If its, too cheap: Usually a bad sign. I might be a little off here but generally gonna run @#$%^&*( we talk about prices in the open forum ) Depends on quantity.
Get a good source, research it very in-depth. In the end, when its not coming from a pharmacy we never know.
Once you take it, if it has winny you'll most likely have a fast onset of joint pain(not a huge deal) the bigger problem is if you get dbol/adrol or other androgens it will cause a dramatic change in your menstrual cycle.
then the obvious Androgen side effects in females:
-deepening of voice
-hair growth
-enlargement of adam's apple/clitoris
-fertility problems
-acne

Just my basic understanding of excess androgen's in females: I'd appreciate if anyone could follow up or add to this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back