what can I expect from my first Trenbolone cycle?

YES TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!!

you are going to sleep great, and enjoy sex with your boyfriend all day and night.
you will also be the life of the party since tren will give you super confidense and youll be able to go up to the hottest chicks and get their digits.

You will be the man!! the ace boom boom! you will be the next Arnold!!!!!

but in reality your way better off taking tren for say 20 weeks and up the dosage to 800mg of tren per week with NO Artificial inhibitant, thats very important, just to be on the safe side.
:Pokeowned

Last edited:
Tren E 200mg/week for 10 weeks

can I expect any of the following?

- jaw growth

- browridge growth

- wider body/bigger shoulders

- bigger neck

- wider face

- more veins

Yes to all of the above and yes to you will still have a micro penis!!!!

Also synthol will Hell to make your face bigger.

Just dont inject it into your pecker bro. Dudes have tried that with synthol and lost their pecker.

Seriously? I was worried about trying caverject and guys have stuck synthol in their units? First time I have heard that but after all the idiots on YouTube with the big huge things they call arms and look totally ridiculous, I guess I should not be that surprised.LOL

You can expect to strain all your relationships, depending how long it runs. The longer the worse.

You can expect to become a bit more heartless and a womanizer. No I'm not kidding.

And you can expect to see women you would never normally consider for sex, and think yeah I could tag that. You'll be surprised by that aspect.

And potentially, and I mean only potentially, you might drop a few IQ points. There is some research to that effect. That's why I threw what little I had in the trash.

You can expect to strain all your relationships, depending how long it runs. The longer the worse.

You can expect to become a bit more heartless and a womanizer. No I'm not kidding.

And you can expect to see women you would never normally consider for sex, and think yeah I could tag that. You'll be surprised by that aspect.

And potentially, and I mean only potentially, you might drop a few IQ points. There is some research to that effect. That's why I threw what little I had in the trash.

well said there bossman. Stuff makes you more of an ape with ape mentality and less empathetic.
but then, thats how the man wants you to be so you can be controled alot easier.

Tren E 200mg/week for 10 weeks

can I expect any of the following?

- jaw growth

- browridge growth

- wider body/bigger shoulders

- bigger neck

- wider face

- more veins

In response to your questions:
- jaw growth NO

- browridge growth-NO
- wider body/bigger shoulders-NO