What causes Sustanon flu?

Sustanon flu

If you tell, it is your mind or it is not sustanon, f**k off! Some of people got sustanon flu and it is real. I'm serious if you don't think it is from sustanon, f**k off!

What is in it?

30 mg testosterone propionate
60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60 mg testosterone isocaproate
100 mg testosterone decanoate
0.1 ml benzyl alcohol
Olive oil

If I take sustanon it causes flu. I feel sick. But I took propionate too but it didn't give me flu symptoms. What causes sustanon flu then?

Oh come on Mr. Sexyy why did you chang your name?

And quit blaming the sustanon.
I think you're sick feeling starts in your head. And manifests in your ass.

Please help me guys. If we understand the cause, I can reduce it. Its because benzyl alcohol in it? What can I do so?

its called 'test flu' , and yes newbs like yourself get test flu because your body is treating the high levels of test your injecting as 'foreign' and is fighting against it like a bug. Lower your dose, or simply give it time and get over it . once you have several cycles under your belt you probably won't get it again, unless you go awhile without running a cycle and then suddenly blast a high amount of gear.

either that, or you caught something from swallowing instead of spitting

It's because your pee is yellow. I already answered this question, even without fucking with you - but, you must like being punished by a group of men.

Hmm, any other ways you like being punished by a group of strange men we should know about? :wiggle:

Just because I can't help myself:

Of that Frankenstein concoction of esters, the ONLY ones your body even sees at this point are the phenylpropionate and propionate. Everything else takes much, MUCH longer.

Last edited:
It's because your pee is yellow. I already answered this question, even without fucking with you - but, you must like being punished by a group of men.

Hmm, any other ways you like being punished by a group of strange men we should know about? :wiggle:

No. My pee is not yellow. Why did you say that?

No. My pee is not yellow. Why did you say that?

From your urine thread. Urochrome is yellow, and it's what gives urine color - so unless you're eating a shit ton of beets or are dehydrated to the point of pissing brown - it's yellow. (or clear if well hydrated)

From your urine thread. Urochrome is yellow, and it's what gives urine color - so unless you're eating a shit ton of beets or are dehydrated to the point of pissing brown - it's yellow. (or clear if well hydrated)

I did not have a urine thread. What are you talking about?

Look, I think I'm just going to stay out of your threads dude. It's clear you have attention issues and if you really do need help, this is the wrong way to go about getting it.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/685047-testosterone-only-dark-urine.html

I guess I could ask a mod to trace your IP and verify if you'd like.

Now I understand why people called me Mr. Sexyy. No my friend, I am not that guy.

its called 'test flu' , and yes newbs like yourself get test flu because your body is treating the high levels of test your injecting as 'foreign' and is fighting against it like a bug. Lower your dose, or simply give it time and get over it . once you have several cycles under your belt you probably won't get it again, unless you go awhile without running a cycle and then suddenly blast a high amount of gear.

either that, or you caught something from swallowing instead of spitting

Thanks for your answer. You say that it will go away?

The thing about Trolls on Ology, is that there has been soooo many of them we have gotten very familiar with what they look like......nice try.

Back