What could be going on

300winmag

been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about 6 months now. Now before I start I have been on about 5-6 different protocols since to include patches, ge, cyp, ethanate. Currently Iam on ethanate E6d 100mgs I have been doing 100mgs for about 3-4 months now. Im also on HCG 250ius e0d. Problem is weight loss. I see everybody dropping weight on this site. Ironically enough I dropped 10lbs right away on patches but my overall T count didnt jump that high and I wasnt working on. Enevitably I started feeling like chit on patches and gained the 10 back. I feel great on injections and dont have high E or at least feel like I do. During the summer I did work out intermittently but was pretty active with doing stuff. Also I cleaned up my diet over the last 6 months. I wouldnt say its super duper cutting diet but its fairly clean and under 2000 calories but probably closer to 1500 on a daily basis with no junk food, little alcohol. But over the last month I have been working out hard three days a week. Ever since starting this I can tell my body comp has changed but the weight will not go. I kind of think my different protocols might have something to do with it, and next week Im starting a cutting diet for 2-3 weeks if that changes anything. I am just wondering if anybody experiences this and if its something chemically holding me back or something.

been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about 6 months now. Now before I start I have been on about 5-6 different protocols since to include patches, ge, cyp, ethanate. Currently Iam on ethanate E6d 100mgs I have been doing 100mgs for about 3-4 months now. Im also on HCG 250ius e0d. Problem is weight loss. I see everybody dropping weight on this site. Ironically enough I dropped 10lbs right away on patches but my overall T count didnt jump that high and I wasnt working on. Enevitably I started feeling like chit on patches and gained the 10 back. I feel great on injections and dont have high E or at least feel like I do. During the summer I did work out intermittently but was pretty active with doing stuff. Also I cleaned up my diet over the last 6 months. I wouldnt say its super duper cutting diet but its fairly clean and under 2000 calories but probably closer to 1500 on a daily basis with no junk food, little alcohol. But over the last month I have been working out hard three days a week. Ever since starting this I can tell my body comp has changed but the weight will not go. I kind of think my different protocols might have something to do with it, and next week Im starting a cutting diet for 2-3 weeks if that changes anything. I am just wondering if anybody experiences this and if its something chemically holding me back or something.

Without knowing all of the details I would say............thats perfect!

When I started I immediately put on some weight and then lost a little and then started going back up again. The fact that you say you can tell your body comp has changed I would guess that means your are losing fat and gaining some muscle. My guess is you are carrying a little water as well.

I hope you are not tied to a scale or just looking at numbers. Because my weight is in my abdomen my best judge is my pants at my waste and poking myself like the Pillsbury doughboy. Haha.

I would say careful with your calories as well. I know everyones different but for me, puting on some muscle is the best way to drop fat. I need to put some quality calories in and train hard and consistent in order to make some changes.

Good luck, it sounds like you are on the right track.

I think I am on the right track too. But I need to loose 30 lbs just to be within range. Lets be serious here Ive never been an 8 pack guy but always had a relatively flat gut and was in shape. I am not going to have a life time diet of rice, chicken, salad, and beans, with no alcohol or pizza. Thats just not how I want to live. But I still need to drop at least 20-30lbs. I am 5'10 220, and have a stocky build so really from what I have weighed in the past 185 is really a great weight for me, and truthfully I would be happy with 200.

What I think I am kind of seeing is my gut or fat is only slowly decreasing, but my muscle gain in my arms, legs, and back is coming back and trumping weight loss. I just need to drop the weight and then I can deal with muscle mass from there.

Last edited:
Back