What Cycle Is The Best???

HDRIDER925

Just looking at doing a 2nd cycle and want to know what is the best for getting huge? Last cycle was lame with Tren E only. Got a little gains from it, but I was told I wasnt getting half of what I could of with doing something else with it.

the best thing to go with tren is food. you still got to get the calories in bro. how big are you? im around 200lbs and if i was on cycle to gain size i would eat 3500+. if youre not growing then youre not eating enough. period.

Just looking at doing a 2nd cycle and want to know what is the best for getting huge? Last cycle was lame with Tren E only. Got a little gains from it, but I was told I wasnt getting half of what I could of with doing something else with it.

test / tren / food / food :)

well being as that was one of the most ridiculous first cycles EVER... I would consider going back to the basics and starting from there

I would run a moderate dose of Test E (500mg/wk or so) and make sure you're eating enough...

I'm around 230lbs 11%bf... when I am bulking I'm consuming upwards of 5k calories a day, lean bulking ~4200-4500 calories, and cutting 3500 calories or so... what that mean is that you need to eat a TON if you want to gain

No I got alot stronger and have changed a good amount. Just mabey I was expecting more I guess. See other people noticed I've gained, but I just look at myself to much...lol

THe quality of the food your shoving in your body is the most important thing IMO. I see alot of guys eat alot and think there eating good when really they are just filling there guts with crap. ALso, going to the gym the easy part to me, the pain and intensity that goes along with it is what puts you over the edge. Gear is just the last element IMO.

I can eat a stupid amount of food on tren and not gain a pound and even get a little leaner. Doesnt even matter if its chicken and rice or double cheeseburgers and milkshakes. Put me on test though and ive gotta be careful what i eat or i put on fat, even on lower cals.

I can eat a stupid amount of food on tren and not gain a pound and even get a little leaner. Doesnt even matter if its chicken and rice or double cheeseburgers and milkshakes. Put me on test though and ive gotta be careful what i eat or i put on fat, even on lower cals.

Aren't you always on test when you take tren or have you ran tren by itself, cause I never have or would do that personally.

Aren't you always on test when you take tren or have you ran tren by itself, cause I never have or would do that personally.

Yeah but only a hrt dose of test when running tren. 150mg wk.

Havent tried a higher dose of test with the tren yet.

Yeah but only a hrt dose of test when running tren. 150mg wk.

Havent tried a higher dose of test with the tren yet.

Oh right on, I just always keep my test about 200mg/wk higher than my tren. I use test yearround about 200-400mg week and I am about to run tren A for 8weeks, so I am going to run
Tren 50mg MWF
Test 125mg MWF
I am a big advocate now of lose dosages but I use to not be and if this was a few years ago it would be at least 1.5g of test/week and 600mg or more of TrenA a week. Hell I am older and wiser now..:D

"My best cycle" was
wk 1-4 30mg d-bol ed
wk 1-12 750mg Sus ew
wk 1-12 600mg Eq ew
wk 7-15 50mg Anavar ed

Back