What do you drink during your workout?

Water, water, and more water.... I drank a full gallon container and then 4 more 16 oz containers in one 2 hour session the other day. But I also usually work out in a beanie and sweats.

Bro id pass out from overheating wearing that!!! I cany even wear sweats and a muscle shirt, gotta be shorts!!

scoop of c4 before hand and like half a bottle of water, then i alternate between the c4 and water from the fountain while i workout

coupled with the shortest shorts I can find and at least a t-shirt, if not a

+1short shorts for sure. we used to wear green silkies in the Marines. I still rock them even of a nut hangs out...

Solid Muscle BCAA is a supplement that aids in the development of lean muscle mass, accelerates fast-twitch muscles, increases strength gains and hastens recovery from intense workouts. BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) are not produced by the body and must be supplied through diet. BCAAs enter the blood stream and attach to damaged muscle tissues, repairing them and helping them grow. Taking BCAAs allows athletes to workout harder and longer and grow stronger and bigger muscles.
Solid Muscle BCAA comes in a convenient pill form that contains a special blend of the branch amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. This special blend carries an extra punch of Leucine, which studies have found to inhibit protein degradation in muscle, bone and liver tissue. The less protein the body destroys, the more it turns into stronger, larger muscles. Solid Muscle BCAA is the perfect supplement for athletes who want to keep the gains they work hard for in the gym

Solid Muscle BCAA is a supplement that aids in the development of lean muscle mass, accelerates fast-twitch muscles, increases strength gains and hastens recovery from intense workouts. BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) are not produced by the body and must be supplied through diet. BCAAs enter the blood stream and attach to damaged muscle tissues, repairing them and helping them grow. Taking BCAAs allows athletes to workout harder and longer and grow stronger and bigger muscles.
Solid Muscle BCAA comes in a convenient pill form that contains a special blend of the branch amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. This special blend carries an extra punch of Leucine, which studies have found to inhibit protein degradation in muscle, bone and liver tissue. The less protein the body destroys, the more it turns into stronger, larger muscles. Solid Muscle BCAA is the perfect supplement for athletes who want to keep the gains they work hard for in the gym

OK but I might stick with my coffee for now

+1short shorts for sure. we used to wear green silkies in the Marines. I still rock them even of a nut hangs out...

I still have my PT gear from the infantry myself. I don't like to wear it though, too many people feel like its' their business to ask where I was deployed etc.

The blood helps carries the nutrients where they have to go but enzymes in the stomach, saliva, intestines, liver, kidneys, etc will process the nutrients fine during a workout. The same is happening if you eat within 4-5hrs before going to the gy

are u saying don't eat 4 to 5 hours before workout?

I usually eat an hour before... i drink a ton of water during my 2 hour workout...close to a gallon..i try to drink before to hydrate the muscles before the lifting. Then a protein drink right after

So are u saying dont eat

No offense to you, I've just never understood people wearing pants and toques at the gym. I'll admit I wear a hat, but that's to stave off conversation and keep sweat out of my eyes, not keep my head warm - coupled with the shortest shorts I can find and at least a t-shirt, if not a tank top.
r,
haha totally agree about the conversation, some guys just want to shoot the shit for an hour , however I always wear running pants...just my thing I guess

The blood helps carries the nutrients where they have to go but enzymes in the stomach, saliva, intestines, liver, kidneys, etc will process the nutrients fine during a workout. The same is happening if you eat within 4-5hrs before going to the gy

are u saying don't eat 4 to 5 hours before workout?

I usually eat an hour before... i drink a ton of water during my 2 hour workout...close to a gallon..i try to drink before to hydrate the muscles before the lifting. Then a protein drink right after

So are u saying dont eat

No I'm definitely not saying that. The statement I responded to was saying why eat DURING a workout bc the blood will be going to the stomach to digest nutrients. I made the point that if this WERE true and something to avoid than we shouldn't eat before either (which I'm NOT suggesting). I eat an hour or so before working out myself. Prefer working out with food in me rather than fasted.

No I'm definitely not saying that. The statement I responded to was saying why eat DURING a workout bc the blood will be going to the stomach to digest nutrients. I made the point that if this WERE true and something to avoid than we shouldn't eat before either (which I'm NOT suggesting). I eat an hour or so before working out myself. Prefer working out with food in me rather than fasted.

ok got it!

On heavy days sugar free Red Bull. Any other water. Works better than C4 or any other pre workout crap.

On heavy days sugar free Red Bull. Any other water. Works better than C4 or any other pre workout crap.

Sugar free? Aspartame...sucralose...gutache city. No thanks.

If I'm absolutely exhausted for leg day or back day (I work out early AM) I'll mix (regular) redbull with 100mcg clen + no-xplode or superpump whatever shit is in the cupboard. Add a few ephedrine & wash down with coffee while I'm squatting double my bodyweight booyah.

Back