What do you guys think about winstrol

exyu

anyone tried it? side effects good things bad things about it do you think is better than dianabol

roccodart440 said:
sore joints, tight muscles, hair loss=winny

great pumps, cuts water, and if youre already lean you look killer!
stack with test and tren and there will be no doubts youre "on".
big, ripped, vascular.

sorry im enthused i just started my Winstrol (winny) last week, so i got a week or so to go before it starts cutting my test bloat.

I would agree with the above. I find best results with Winstrol (winny) at the end of a cycle. Really does cut down on the bloat.

I'd run it for the last 4 weeks or so of a cycle.

Its really does hammer my elbows though.

I will never use that shit steroid. I prefer to keep my HDL out of the single digits, thank you very much. I don't need painful joints. I don't need to chance having my hair fall out. I have other gear which can give me strength or size, thank you very much.

But hey, I've never used it and my views on Winstrol (winny) are pretty positive compared to DougoeFresh.

Waiting for gator to show up and talk about how Winstrol (winny) saved his life, bought him a house, and finally got him laid.

mranak said:
I will never use that shit steroid. I prefer to keep my HDL out of the single digits, thank you very much. I don't need painful joints. I don't need to chance having my hair fall out. I have other gear which can give me strength or size, thank you very much.

ill tell you that no drug ive ever tried has such a dramatic aesthetic effect on my body as winstrol. I was 230 and stuffing 5500 kcal a day down my fat mouth and still had visible abs...that was at 50mg a day. half that dose will have a great effect if your somewhat lean and cutting. Gains wise, i dont think its very strong or good. But no other drug ive used can make you look like your 3% bf lower than you really are.

youre so down on the "pump", ill tell you what it is. Its when youre lifting and you blow up twice as big as when you train natty, thats the AS pump I talk about. arms and shoulders so tight you cant wash your hair afterward. bulking on win and tren i couldnt even walk on a treadmill my calves would pump up so bad. after a couple sets of deadlifts i had to rest a half an hour to be able to move again.
thats the pump im talking about

One thing I've learned about winstrol after hearing so many opinions, is that it should be treated not as a beginner steroid but as something advanced users may want to try.

LiftTillIDie said:
One thing I've learned about winstrol after hearing so many opinions, is that it should be treated not as a beginner steroid but as something advanced users may want to try.

Exactly. People think it's mild with little to no sides, but i'm sure they've never gotten bloodwork afterwards to see what it's doing internally.

Depends what you want out of it, good lean gains without the water, on the flipp side just 6 mg's was shown to decrease hdl by 30%, in other words, kills your hdl so it shouldnt be used for long periods, low hdl and high ldl equals invitation for heart disease, hairloss no sex drive without test, and joint pains, there's nothing else to it. Maybe they should make this a sticky. Big pro's for Winstrol (winny) are its low price and availability.

mranak said:

But hey, I've never used it and my views on Winstrol (winny) are pretty positive compared to DougoeFresh.

Waiting for gator to show up and talk about how Winstrol (winny) saved his life, bought him a house, and finally got him laid.
LMAO...if it werent for Winstrol.....Id be dead or in jail!!!!!!!! :insane2:

Last edited:
Warmachine said:
great pumps, cuts water, and if youre already lean you look killer!
stack with test and tren and there will be no doubts youre "on".
big, ripped, vascular.

sorry im enthused i just started my Winstrol (winny) last week, so i got a week or so to go before it starts cutting my test bloat.
that was my last cycle....test Susp.Cyp, Prop, Tren and my baby....WINSTROL!

If youre running a racehorse one wants that horse to be pure muscle and atheticism......thats why Winstrol is the compound of choice. Horseracing is HUGE around here and the compound of choice.......is ....WINSTROL.

Winstrol makes one say to themselves...i can do another set and another set and another like no other compound Ive ever tried. Maybe thats why they give it to racehorses.....it just keeps pushing em and pushing them!!!!!
Just sayin......this is my personal experience.

Last edited:
[youre so down on the "pump", ill tell you what it is. Its when youre lifting and you blow up twice as big as when you train natty, thats the AS pump I talk about. arms and shoulders so tight you cant wash your hair afterward. bulking on win and tren i couldnt even walk on a treadmill my calves would pump up so bad. after a couple sets of deadlifts i had to rest a half an hour to be able to move again.
thats the pump im talking about[/QUOTE]
I get like that on dbol cant put my jacket on after a work out becuase my arms are so pumped I cant move them and cant do cardio or grapple very well due to dissabling lower back pumps

Warmachine said:
youre so down on the "pump", ill tell you what it is. Its when youre lifting and you blow up twice as big as when you train natty, thats the AS pump I talk about. arms and shoulders so tight you cant wash your hair afterward. bulking on win and tren i couldnt even walk on a treadmill my calves would pump up so bad. after a couple sets of deadlifts i had to rest a half an hour to be able to move again.
thats the pump im talking about
This is why I just recently discontinued tren. It was hindering my workouts.

But hey, our priorities are different. You like to swell up in the gym while I like to get stronger in my sleep. Different goals, no problem.

LiftTillIDie said:
And yet we get guys in here all the time that want to use Winstrol (winny) to get cut for spring break or summer. So I'm not going to advocate this drug. The experienced guys will make their own much-more-informed decisions.

exyu said:
anyone tried it? side effects good things bad things about it do you think is better than dianabol
bro do you know were the "Steroid profile" link is at on this web site?

are you going to ask about every single steroid available to man?

more than one person has pointed out "YOU" are not ready for the sauce/juice/steroids/gear what have you. you need to go to the diet and training forums and ask more relavent questions on how to obtain your goals with out the need for steroids.

i already gave you my opinion on your situation in your "picture" thread. i think you should seriously consider it.

JT190 said:
Exactly. People think it's mild with little to no sides, but i'm sure they've never gotten bloodwork afterwards to see what it's doing internally.
I had my blood work done after finishing a cycle with winny...the HDL/LDL levels wer so bad I was denied life insurance...I fuckin hate winny.

Back