What do you guys think is the best EQ being properly dosed and consistant?

minitor2

out of all the many manufactures and labs out there today which is the most properly dosed and makes its users have the best gains from personal experience ?

thanks
Minitor2

JollyJuicer said:
best answer I can give you is: do some research at various places and you'll find all those answers + more

What better research can he do but ask the members here what their personal experiences have been? :dunno:

thetopdog said:
What better research can he do but ask the members here what their personal experiences have been? :dunno:
good question lol
im not a fan of eq myself but since ther is not any human grade eq your limited to 3 options home made , vet , ug lab
theres lots of fans of ug labs but i dont trust them myself qv is a good vet company or if you trust your powder supplier then homemade is great .

Gains? Dont expect much from EQ - but hey you can see your veins more! Thats worth it right? . . .

I'd rather do tren 50 days a week. Then I can see my veins and actually get something from it.

Unless you are really lean and have a specific reason to use EQ I wouldn't bother IMO.

i must admit. when i think about it. eq is over-rated big time. i was using between 800-1200mg ew. ill use it again since its "relatively" safe.

Dose

My contention on EQ is that it is a muscle stabilizer while you are trying to cut weight. There is no doubting the anabolic effect of EQ but it is a better cut drug than any thing else. I think that EQ is like Dbol in that reguard. I have used both for two very different reasons. You can utilize them for cut or gain. It all depends on your diet and how hard you are willing to push your body.

it would be hard for me to use eq to cut because it makes me crave any and every food. i wouldnt use dbol to cut. yes you could use something for the water but theres better. i think var is better "for me" for retaining mass and strength while dieting.

imo EQ is a waste and not worth the funds --

shit i just gave away a 50 ml bottle of EQ dosed at 525 mgs per ml- i just find it to be worthless -

i have run it high dose low dose - never impressed with it

phatboy said:
it would be hard for me to use eq to cut because it makes me crave any and every food. i wouldnt use dbol to cut. yes you could use something for the water but theres better. i think var is better "for me" for retaining mass and strength while dieting.

i would take masteron over var anyday -- well both run together would be nice also :wink2:

house1 said:
imo EQ is a waste and not worth the funds --

shit i just gave away a 50 ml bottle of EQ dosed at 525 mgs per ml- i just find it to be worthless -

i have run it high dose low dose - never impressed with it

damn house, i would of gave you my addy and you could of sent it to me lol.

the reason i asked is cause i have a friend wondering about what is the best eq to use at the current time, i personally like it cause it gives me some nice definition and vascularity. but also i see that the best idea is to probably go towards the vet market even though we know them to be pretty underdosed most of the time.

what do you guys think is the best vet company and most dependable qv? sydgroup? or other?

thanks
minitor2

DirkMoneyshot said:
Fort Dodge Equipoise is hands down the most consistent. However the volume you needs high.

Yeah, this is as close to human grade as you will get. This is what they actually use on the horses i beleive.

Back