What do you mix your protein powder with?

What do you mix your protein powder with?

• Water

Votes: 123 42.4%
  • Skim Milk

Votes: 72 24.8%
  • 1% Milk

Votes: 25 8.6%
  • 2% Milk

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Other

Votes: 31 10.7%

• Total voters
A few tablespoons of ground up golden flaxseed (in a coffee grinder) + whey and water.

Tastes like Cream Of Wheat cereal...yummy.

great avatar. who is that

you and captain wackey have great avatar...hey captain who is the girl in the pic?

Pitbull_88 said:
I usually just mix it with good ol’ H2O or some juice. As for milk I can't cuz lactose and and lots of protein makes me fart like crazy. So sometimes I use lactose free milk, that way I don’t kill anyone with the fumes.:fart:

When dieting water or water and a few egg whites. Otherwise milk (usually skim, or 1%) and 2 whole eggs for every 8oz of shake. Sometimes throw in some fruit and/oatmeal and blend it all up.

whole milk, w/ serious mass, pb and a banana. im gunna try honey and pudding like i read up some threads

skim milk for me...tastes better than h2o and even adds 10g of extra protein for every shake.
I Usually throw in a frozen banana or two in the blender whith it and it makes an awesome smoothie, just make sure you got a good blender! My new girlfriend was a bit confused when she opened my freezer the other day and saw like 25 frozen bananas!

distilled water, Splenda, Creatine.

ps...a pinch of lemon minus the protein makes for a good leomade....

pushnpedl said:
I mix mine with whole milk. Doesnt mix as well as with water, but im always bulking.
Whole milk for me, If I am using protein powder it is for one reason to put on some weight, whole milk is best for bulking up.

Back