What do you mix your protein powder with?

What do you mix your protein powder with?

• Water

Votes: 123 42.4%
  • Skim Milk

Votes: 72 24.8%
  • 1% Milk

Votes: 25 8.6%
  • 2% Milk

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Other

Votes: 31 10.7%

• Total voters

meathead00

Im curious because I have always mixed mine with Skim Milk but dont see many doing that. Just wondering how many are mixing with something else like water or something else.

skim milk here too. water if I'm out of skim, just doesn't taste as good. you better put whole milk up there. read one guy's bulking cycle where he'd have about a gallon of whole chocolate milk every day or two, dozen eggs + extra whites for breakfast, ... my arteries clog up just thinking of that...

If I'm dieting, then water but if I'm not usually 1% milk. I use Sci-Fit's Lemonade smoothie with water and it's awesome!

I use skim milk except for the post workout whey shake. I don't want anything to slow absobtion for that shake.

i use skim milk and sometimes ENSURE for the added vitaminz. soy milk makes it taste pretty good too b/c it doesnt taste too sweet with soy.

saturn said:
Water for cutting or maintainace. Milk during bulking.

On my bulking diet I mix 1 TBSP. Whipping Cream...Oh it's sooo yummy!!! Makes you think you're eating something pretty close to a real milkshake!:jump:

Skim Milk

BTW,
I hate when people repeat Arnold's quote, "Milk is for babies" he followed it up by " Men drink Beer" So i guess you guys that said milk is for babies drink your shakes with Coors Light?

2 scoops of Optimum Whey, 2 cups of 1% milk, 3 eggs, 6 ice cubes.

That's 22 + 22 + 8 + 8 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 78 grams of protein.

--dnb

I hit it up with 3 scoops of IsoPure Whey (50g of protein) and then shake it up with the H2O, I wish I could use more milk in my diet but I will shit like a running faucet.

When dieting water and that's it. But when bulking I throw a little of everything.

banana
oatmeal
peanutbutter
cottage cheese
and anything else that I can find

Back