What do you think of my new mass cycle???

enth 1000mg weeks 1-10
EQ 600mg weeks 1-10
fina 75mg ed weeks 1-10
dbol 80mg ed weeks 1-4

Holy shit! Here I am doing half of that thinking it is a big cycle!!LOL

Good luck brotha. Post pictures when you are done!!

I agree...take more fina for a shorter period of time.

Also, I agree with HY on the LBM aspect. I can take huge amounts of gear and I always put on about 10lbs. My genetic potential holds me back now.

NS...if you can put on 10lbs and keep your look, you are kicking ass!

If you really want more, the addition on 10ius of slin on training days only will work wonders!

You should be able to get a good 10lbs, so long as you eat like a horse. Are you planning on getting bloodwork done mid-cycle to see how the ol liver is holding up?

needsize said:
I will go see my doctor occasionally to make sure I'm not dying

That's probably a good idea!!!
Good luck with the cycle, can't wait to see the results!

jesus christ, I could get to 300lbs on that cycle, although it wouldn't be a pretty 300lbs, lol. Good luck bro, i guess at your level that is what is needed, if it were me i would probably drop the dose of gear slightly and add slin.

What are your stats now? How many calories are you gonna take in?

I have a good, simple bulking diet I'm doing, if you're interested. Everyday, I eat:

2 boxes hamburger helper
2 lbs. ground beef
1 gallon milk

It's about 6,000 calories, 350-400g protien.

Hey Needsize,

Overall the cycle looks solid to me, I myself (and this is just me) woundn't run the D-bol in the cycle. Only because of my bp.....

Have you ever thought about using insulin.... would help with the weight gain...

chris

10lbs...:( :(

i started at 235lbs a month ago before i started the same type of cycle and now im at 260 (thank you ben and jerry's).
If you're curious im running:
1 gram spectro enan/week
400 mg qv eq/week
50mg russians/day or 100mg anadrol
ill be doing the fina in a few weeks to finish up this bad boy...

now my only problem is getting MVMAXX's wife to let me work out/w him from time to time. (she can't handle someone younger and cuter lifting more than him):p :p

slobberknocker said:
What are your stats now? How many calories are you gonna take in?

I have a good, simple bulking diet I'm doing, if you're interested. Everyday, I eat:

2 boxes hamburger helper
2 lbs. ground beef
1 gallon milk

It's about 6,000 calories, 350-400g protien.

My stats now are 5'9", somewhere around 230-235lbs at 10% bf, I was heavier but this bronchitis really kicked my ass. To give you a better idea though, the pic in my avatar was me at 217lbs, now I'm almost 20lbs heavier

Back