What do you think?

ComingOfAge25

Hey everyone! I figure since i read posts on here almost everyday i should register and get involved. I am about to do my first cycle.Im 25yrs old 6'1 205lbs. I thought id just do a simple cycle start off with. I got cypioject from eurochem labs. Ive read its not the greatest gear but its all i was able to get my hands on.

wk1-wk12 500mg cypionate
pct clomid
Is it too simple? am i missing anything? I appreicate any help! Thx:)

Last edited:
yea u have a point man im blind today

but never heard of cypioject kane have u

you mis nothing. is that simple. just make a thread in cycle section.

and coming when you fell, to make updates.

and stroll here among us. enjoy steroidology.

So... Welcome on board!

uncle z the banner on the right has some great stuff lookin around there test e is great for a first cycle

I eat really well. Im below 10%bf already. Im looking to put on 10-15lbs of lean mass. Should i just increase the same types of foods ive been eating or add some more to it. Heres example of my diet. I work from home so its easy for me to eat when i choose.
8am Meal replacment
11am oatmeal 1 wholeegg 4egg whites apple
2pm sweetpotatoes(baby food lol) chicken breasts romaine lettuce chopped
5pm brown rice chickenbreasts steamed aspargus
8pm Steak 3-4 egg whites veggies (only get carbs through veggies this meal) unless i do cardio that evening
11pm Cottage cheese protien shake

I eat really well. Im below 10%bf already. Im looking to put on 10-15lbs of lean mass. Should i just increase the same types of foods ive been eating or add some more to it. Heres example of my diet. I work from home so its easy for me to eat when i choose.
8am Meal replacment
8pm Steak 3-4 egg whites veggies (only get carbs through veggies this meal) unless i do cardio that evening

With this type of eating , I personally think you will do better than the 10-15lbs your lookin to gain.
By the way....with those yams try this.....
Peal yams and cut them up and boil them. Then whip them like mashed potatoes and mix some skim milk and cinnamon in there. mmmmmm , it's like sweet-potatoe pie or pumpkin pie. Great stuff...just a little tip my friend.
peace Oz

yea u have a point man im blind today

but never heard of cypioject kane have u

im running it right now, im a big fan of eurochem. little 5 ml bottles are fucking adorable. (i had to cuss in that sentence to make it sound less gay).

8am Meal replacment

and your diet looks great man!

It sounds like you are on point with your diet and the cycle you are planning on running. Keeping it simple for your first cycle is a very good idea. Too many guys want to just jump into AAS both feet first and mix too many compounds for their first cycle. They seem to think more is always better, but it's actually better to be safe than sorry in this case. Plus if you are going to make great gains with a single compound for your first cycle why waste the money. Keep us posted on how your cycle goes and welcome to steroidology.

LMAO Detone about your adorable 5ml vials. At least you redeemed yourself with the cursing. LOL!!!!

everything looks soild bro keep the diet up and train hard and u will make great gains

Back