what do you think

william26

i am 26 years old 175 pounds 6' in great shape but do not work out on a regular basis i am starting my first cycle on 4/20 and plan on starting my strict diet and regular work out tommorow.my cycle is
500mg testex (cypanaite)weeks1-12
30mg d-bol weeks 1-4 and 10-12
clomid for post cycle
what should i expect for gains and muscle mass?
do you suggest anything?
body fat as of right now 17%

thanks for any comments

If I can be perfectly honest with you........I really think you should hold off on a cycle and train naturally for atleast a year, probably longer.

As you said, you do not workout on a regular basis, if you were to get dedicated to your training and diet, you will make some impressive gains naturally.

Once you reach a point somewhat close to your genetic potential and your gains have slowed or stopped....that is the time to jump on a cycle.

Until then, just keep reading and asking questions...., then when the time comes, you will have acquired the knowledge to make decisions to ensure you get the most out of cycling.

StoneColdNTO said:
If I can be perfectly honest with you........I really think you should hold off on a cycle and train naturally for atleast a year, probably longer.

As you said, you do not workout on a regular basis, if you were to get dedicated to your training and diet, you will make some impressive gains naturally.

Once you reach a point somewhat close to your genetic potential and your gains have slowed or stopped....that is the time to jump on a cycle.

Until then, just keep reading and asking questions...., then when the time comes, you will have acquired the knowledge to make decisions to ensure you get the most out of cycling.

Perfect advice!! Stick to the protien and creatine for now!

Back