what do you use to handle powders?

pinme

My test enanathate is like goo.
I have 10g but I want to measure out 6g.
What do you guys recommend using when handling this?

Tweezers?
Is this okay?

Also, when I will convert my fina pellets.
The gunk that will be at the bottom fo my solution.
Will it all come out easily?

I personally would calibrate the open vial on a scale to make it read Zero with the vial on the scale...then just cut a small corner off the ziploc baggie or whatever, and slowly squeeze the goo into the vial until it reads 6g exactly. This is one way....
The other way is...

Put the stuff into the fridge for a bit to get it to solidify a little bit (this wont harm the hormones) and use a clean butter knife and just whittle bit by bit off into the calibrated scale with the vial on it

gymphreak said:
I personally would calibrate the open vial on a scale to make it read Zero with the vial on the scale...then just cut a small corner off the ziploc baggie or whatever, and slowly squeeze the goo into the vial until it reads 6g exactly. This is one way....
The other way is...

Put the stuff into the fridge for a bit to get it to solidify a little bit (this wont harm the hormones) and use a clean butter knife and just whittle bit by bit off into the calibrated scale with the vial on it
I now do it the second way you mentioned, now using a beaker instead of empty vials. To anyone who converts with vials and funnels, I highly recommend getting a beaker, graduated cylinder too.

do the 10g and dont wory about it. enan and deca are a pain in the ass to mess with. sticky shit everywhere. gripes my hiney.

motherfucker is hilarious. If you catch some of the shit he adds at the end of some posts on the anablic board...you'll laugh your ass of.
"you'll break your vial, and your heart"
that had me goin for a good 5 minutes.

Back