What is it like to be on test (mentally)?

Ummm...does my ENTIRE body have to be over 18? I had a penile transplant and the horse pee-pee I used as the replacement is only 2 years old...

:D I probably should not go online while Hopped up on Oxycodone and vegetables. I was really hungry all of a sudden and then out of nowhere my head was filled with a disembodied voice saying "if you are hungry, you can eat as many green leafy vegetables as you want." I was torn...the voice sounded like what I imagine 3J would sound, and I can trust him wrt food and diets. But you are not supposed to do what the voices in your head tell you to do, right? Well, I ate the entire bag of baby spinach. I almost went for the bag of Kale next, but my wife slapped my hand and told me she needs them for a meal in a few days.

Anyway, sorry for the interruption. :)
Lol, now back to our regularly scheduled troll bashing. :wavey:

Haha
..some funny ass posts on this thread...thanks everyone I was in a bad mood now I'm good

And that's a wrap folks...thread concluded!

A good sense of well being on test
confidence goes up big time, and feel secure not insecure, sex drive is through the roof
i dunno thats just me tho
atleast for myself and i am just going by your thread title so im not commenting on the rest bro
good luck on your options as well

Last edited:
Back