What is it like to be on test (mentally)?

you already have test in your system .. its there and being produced naturally daily. therefore you already know what it feels like

Maybe I should have clarified for the people who would state the obvious. I meant high-ish doses of test 400-500mg.

Well at least he can get more creative during sex... :dance2: .. Gotta love it.

Who the fvck are you to tell anyone to re-think anything Kid. Oh by the way did you ever tell us your age. Huh I probably missed it, I'll go back. It's the kids that always hide their age.

Hey you are not allowed on here if you're not 18 yrs.

Hmm was thinking the exact same about you bud? You're the one telling me I should only be thinking of muscle gains with connection to anabolics and I'm telling you the opposite. You can dish it out but you cant take it right, pal?

Hmm was thinking the exact same about you bud? You're the one telling me I should only be thinking of muscle gains with connection to anabolics and I'm telling you the opposite. You can dish it out but you cant take it right, pal?

FYI Oldmusclemike is officially the oldest member here so please show respect to your elders. :wavey:

the premise of TRT is treatment for a real diagnosed medical condition called 'hypogonadism' .. of course people who are successfully treated for a medical condition are going to have overall improvement in the quality of life (thats the point of treatment).

an 'average joe' who does NOT have this medical condition does not need treatment and will therefore not really benefit or improve his quality of life by administering treatment for a problem he does not have

No shit sherlock. hypogonadism CAUSES lower quality of life. Quit using technicalities to escape the fact that 99% of men are on TRT simply for higher quality of life lmao

Where did I say that kiddo. I never told you what to think ? Did I kid? Huh

the premise of TRT is treatment for a real diagnosed medical condition called 'hypogonadism' .. of course people who are successfully treated for a medical condition are going to have overall improvement in the quality of life (thats the point of treatment).

an 'average joe' who does NOT have this medical condition does not need treatment and will therefore not really benefit or improve his quality of life by administering treatment for a problem he does not have

Not to mention, testosterone is all on a spectrum. Some have less, others have more, naturally of course. Are you saying someone in the low normal (but still TECHNICALLY unable to be diagnosed with hypogonadism) wouldn't benefit from a trt dose of testosterone? You're a joke.

Not to mention, testosterone is all on a spectrum. Some have less, others have more, naturally of course. Are you saying someone in the low normal (but still TECHNICALLY unable to be diagnosed with hypogonadism) wouldn't benefit from a trt dose of testosterone? You're a joke.

I'm a joke ,, lol . your the dip shit that wants to get 'high' off of testosterone ! my guess is your already high on something else and burnt up too many brains cells already .

I'm a joke ,, lol . your the dip shit that wants to get 'high' off of testosterone ! my guess is your already high on something else and burnt up too many brains cells already .

Hmm does a trt patient want to get high off testosterone or simply are they looking for a higher quality of life. Not sure where in this post at all I said I was looking for a "high" unless you misread "HIGHer quality of life lmao"

I gotta go Sherbert here..Ooops serbie is boring me. Roush he's a troll and gotta be high to even ask that Q's, but ya know what is said "sometimes, just sometimes there is that stupid question"

I've been around and have seen this type of thing. :wavey: See ya kiddo :wallbash:

I gotta go Sherbert here..Ooops serbie is boring me. Roush he's a troll and gotta be high to even ask that Q's, but ya know what is said "sometimes, just sometimes there is that stupid question"

I've been around and have seen this type of thing. :wavey: See ya kiddo :wallbash:

Later man. Try not to get raped

The former cyclist Jesús Manzano put it bluntly: ***8220;Testosterone gives you a euphoria.***8221; Lab experiments with hamsters seem to confirm this. As researchers at USC note, ***8220;Testosterone overdose resembles opiate intoxication.***8221;

Saw this quote on a website*****. Funny. Thing.

**Please respect our members here and watch your language****

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 20, 170 lbs (195lbs on the juice... ) 5'11 probably around 11-12% bodyfat, and nope, it was my first cycle. And no I actually have no history of depression, addiction, mental problems etc. luckily, which is why I'm so convinced I'm still just recovering from steroids.

grow up kid ,, your not even old enough to drink a beer yet, lol . let alone run 'test' . you obviously can't handle it

Last edited:
The former cyclist Jesús Manzano put it bluntly: ***8220;Testosterone gives you a euphoria.***8221; Lab experiments with hamsters seem to confirm this. As researchers at USC note, ***8220;Testosterone overdose resembles opiate intoxication.***8221;

Saw this quote on a website*****. Funny. Thing.

**Please respect our members here and watch your language****

I would like to meet hamsters that can tell me they're feeling euphoric. :laugh:

Oh, as someone that has experienced both opiates and AAS at high doses, I can assure you two things:

1. Stopping use of AAS won't kill you, but not stopping opiates can. Testosterone doesn't get you higher than having an attractive woman smile at you; opiates make you oblivious to the world.

I don't know a single person that has robbed, killed, or harmed another to get a "fix" of testosterone. The same cannot be said of opiates. ;)

I know this is a troll thread, and the writing style reminds me of a recent visitor trying to justify TRT at a young age. If you're at all serious about this, I strongly recommend you spend a couple days reading through the TRT forums, as you'll be joining the hypogonadal club inevitably if you spend enough time chasing the "dragon" with either opiates or testosterone.

Hey guys, hypothetically i am considering to hop on just test e or cyp.

I know others who do it and say it is day and night as far as mental difference, but haven't gone into much detail with me about what exactly it's like to be high test.
I myself have been tested, and my test is just very mid range, (520 ng/dl).

So please do go into as much detail as you can about how it feels to JUST be on testosterone, whether that be your blasting dose or cruising dose (please specify though).
I'm curious to know if when hypothetically I hopped on if it will make me feel as energetic, lively, and horny as I was when I was a kid or what?

Does it make music sound better? Hobbies more fun?

I know it makes you hornier, but does it make life in general more enjoyable?

Edit: I am also a guitar player and was hoping it could give me more creoativity, and general vitality to help write music.

At the end of the day things for you will be the same. In your case they wont make you cool because you're not.

Your still gonna want to wear your pink pants and your moms underwear.

You aren't fooling anyone around here with the guitar line either. It would of been more believable if you said the harp. You sound like you a real pro at the skin flute.

This started off as a genuine intriguing question because when i considered using AAS i thought about the mental effects and whether or not it was worth it; now whether or not the OP was trolling or genuinely asking remains another question.

Remember what it was like going through puberty? imagine that amplified...

the testosterone/androgen receptors that are in your brain are ALREADY saturated with the testosterone you make naturally .. why do you think that if your body quits making its own testosterone (by running AAS) and you start replacing that natural test with injectable test, that those receptors are going to now be somehow modified or different and thus give you 'mental' changes ?

test is test - wither it comes from your balls or a needle , it has the same effect on the body . it is NOT an 'un-natural' or mind altering substance.
We males all already mentally know what it is like to be 'high on test' , we've had it in our body since our balls dropped

Seems abit of an oxymoron to threaten someone for being a prick by.....being a prick in return?

This started off as a genuine intriguing question because when i considered using AAS i thought about the mental effects and whether or not it was worth it; now whether or not the OP was trolling or genuinely asking remains another question.

Remember what it was like going through puberty? imagine that amplified...
A genuine question huh? Hes asking for info yet not wanting to share info...stats etc. and talking down to older members and people with much more experience.

Hey you are not allowed on here if you're not 18 yrs.

Ummm...does my ENTIRE body have to be over 18? I had a penile transplant and the horse pee-pee I used as the replacement is only 2 years old...

:D I probably should not go online while Hopped up on Oxycodone and vegetables. I was really hungry all of a sudden and then out of nowhere my head was filled with a disembodied voice saying "if you are hungry, you can eat as many green leafy vegetables as you want." I was torn...the voice sounded like what I imagine 3J would sound, and I can trust him wrt food and diets. But you are not supposed to do what the voices in your head tell you to do, right? Well, I ate the entire bag of baby spinach. I almost went for the bag of Kale next, but my wife slapped my hand and told me she needs them for a meal in a few days.

Anyway, sorry for the interruption. :)

Back