What fat burners are most affective?

Diet and exercise there is no magic pill.

There is certainly no magic pill but if you have structure to your diet and exercise you will achieve your goal. If you are over 35 this is a great place to start. Not only will you lose weight but you'll build a great body too and look years younger.

Look 10 Years Younger - see lookyearsyounger.net

Last edited:
USP labs OEP is straight up heaven. I love it!

USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro was taken off the shelves after it was suspected of causing a hepatitis outbreak in Hawaii which killed some people from liver failure. I'd avoid USP Labs just my opinion.

Proof = fda.gov/Food/RecallsOutbreaksEmergencies/Outbreaks/ucm370849.htm

(It won't let me post a link, must be because I'm new)

Ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine, green tea. All very effective but useless without Diet. The right type of exercise will boost fat loss and muscle retention(cardio/weight training)

I tried dnp for 5 days once. Believe it or mot i didnt sleep for a minute during those days. Effective at fat loss but would mever use it again as it made me feel like crap..

Green tea extract was PROVEN by a study at Stanford to increase fat loss up to 17% with diet and exercise. Dosage is key.

What about drugs like t3, clenbuterol, alli, ... Not to mention something like lipo6 and so on from bodybuilding.com.. All these are just waste of money or...
I think, personally that t3 and clenbuterol are amazingly efective. Not healthy, but effective!..
Specially in combination with exercise.

Back