what happened!!!

vet01

I took an injection of Test C and deca on monday, I went back to my gear today (thurs) and the bottle of test looks like it turned into crystals at the bottom. There is a bunch of crap floating in the bottle. I use the same drawing needle that I put into the test and then into the deca. Will deca cause test to gel or gum up like that?
Is the stuff safe to use?

Will deca cause test to gel or gum up like that?
No.
Is the stuff safe to use?
I don't know. Still, you could try heating the vial slowly (put it in a pot with some water and boil the vial slowly) to try and dissolve everything.

How big if the vial? 10mL? Put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and shake. Careful with the time in the microwave. Easy to overheat. Maybe best to do 8 seconds at a time until it is warmed up enough.

...so long as you don't overheat it, eg burn it.

Realize that 10mL is only 2 teaspoons. Doesn't take a lot of time in the microwave to warm that stuff up.

thanks guys, i didnt use the microwave because of the metal top on the bottle, but i did put it in some boiling water for a bit, and the crystals just went away. did this happen because of air in the bottle? i pump air in before i draw because it made it easier to extract. i guess i will stop that procedure

Bump for why did this happen. I have some Npp that is not openend and has some weird white crystal things on the bottom?

Jordaz said:
Bump for why did this happen. I have some Npp that is not openend and has some weird white crystal things on the bottom?
It's a bit like adding sugar to coffee. When you add too much, Eventually the sugar will not disolve. Because of the high quantity of steroid powder used and the type of liquid used that only allows for so much powder to disolve in it, your saturation is borderline and it tends to crash. This could happen because of changes in temperature, because you draw more oil than powder from it because it's not well mixed, leading to a higher solid/liquid ratio that results in crashing; and I've even see it happen spontaneously over time for no discernable reason. Just like coffee, when you heat it, the solubility increases and the sugar disolves. This happens most typically with underground products with high dosages.

Thoms said:
It's a bit like adding sugar to coffee. When you add too much, Eventually the sugar will not disolve. Because of the high quantity of steroid powder used and the type of liquid used that only allows for so much powder to disolve in it, your saturation is borderline and it tends to crash. This could happen because of changes in temperature, because you draw more oil than powder from it because it's not well mixed, leading to a higher solid/liquid ratio that results in crashing; and I've even see it happen spontaneously over time for no discernable reason. Just like coffee, when you heat it, the solubility increases and the sugar disolves. This happens most typically with underground products with high dosages.

Thanks so much for the info! I had no idea that this could happen. How long does it need to be heated?

Jordaz said:
Thanks so much for the info! I had no idea that this could happen. How long does it need to be heated?
Shouldn't be long. Until the crystals go away.

Once a crystal forms, it'll grow.

Whether or not you inject air into that vial, air is going to get in. By injecting it yourself, you make it a little easier to draw up the oil.

Regarding the microwave; the metal on the vial doesn't cause a problem. Or at least it never has for me and others.

Back