what if i mix testosterone and water?

need2know

i've noticed that after injecting testosterone cyp that even after depressing plunger all the way that after the shot if i pull back the plunger and squirt there is always some test cyp left in the syringe. over time i feel like i've wasted a good deal of my test. so here is what i was wondering--what would happen if after drawing my dose from the vial i then draw a very small amount of distilled water into the syringe? since oil floats on water, wouldn't i then be discharging all the test from the syringe, resulting in no wasted testerone?

no do not use distilled water. you will get an infection. Theoretically you could use some bacterio static water to do what you desire but the test will still be what is last in the syringe. I put B12 with cyp on every injection. The B!2 is water based.

Distilled water isn't sterile - what would very possibly happen is that you would get an infection.

It's ok to leave a little air in the syringe instead and push out what's in the needle, but it really should be insignificant.

Yeah you could do that, but use bacteriostatic water. You can also buy syringes with a tip on the plunger that minimizes the waste.

I remember reading a newbie post quite a while ago (could have been a different site) where he would drip the last bit into his mouth so as not to waste it. :Pat:

I am sorry but I've seen this discussion before. Personally IMOP , and just that...I think it is ludicrous to worry about that minuscule amount. I mean how much as in mcg / mgs are we talking. I mean if you are injecting little doses, like 1/8 or 1/4 mL . Well then you could multiply your little waste buy 40 or 80 injections and then it would be a loss of some significance. However we do not generally inject 40-80 times out of a 10 mL bottle.

Instead of water you can keep a small air bubble , keeping it at the top of syringe and you would push all of your oil in and out of the syringe. A small amount of air NEVER hurt anyone. YOU can look that up. :dunno: , :insane:

Get my point...well, I said IMOP

I am sorry but I've seen this discussion before. Personally IMOP , and just that...I think it is ludicrous to worry about that minuscule amount. I mean how much as in mcg / mgs are we talking. I mean if you are injecting little doses, like 1/8 or 1/4 mL . Well then you could multiply your little waste buy 40 or 80 injections and then it would be a loss of some significance. However we do not generally inject 40-80 times out of a 10 mL bottle.

Instead of water you can keep a small air bubble , keeping it at the top of syringe and you would push all of your oil in and out of the syringe. A small amount of air NEVER hurt anyone. YOU can look that up. :dunno: , :insane:

Great minds think alike didn't see you already said that also. :)

Great minds think alike didn't see you already said that also. :)

Back