What I'm thinking for PCT, What do you think?

And what have you used for post cycle therapy (pct) in the past and how effective did you find it?

Vegas said:
And what have you used for post cycle therapy (pct) in the past and how effective did you find it?

I remember you helping me very much with a similar question in the past Vegas, but seeing as I have very little cash at this point in my life, just took my last injection yesterday and just read the post by Liftsiron ( http://steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24290 ) about Nolva and Clomid I thought Nolva and 6-OXO would be a good choice. Or do you think arimidex instead of 6-OXO?

I've asked about 6-OXO on this board before and it didn't seem like anyone was really to enthusiastic about it, but my "guy" used to compete and said that's all he uses for post cycle therapy (pct). He assured me that would be enough, and he's been juicing for a lot of years. On the other hand I've learned to never take just 1 persons advice.

I'm ordering tomorrow afternoon, so I really need to know. I appreciate it guys!

B.B

all you will need for this cycle is a standard pct... take your pick of the following!

option 1:
nolva - 4 weeks | weeks 1+2 40 mg nolva EVERY DAY - weeks 3+4 20mg nolva ED

option 2:
clomid - 4 weeks | 1+2 100mg ED - 3+4 50mg ED

option 3:
clomid + nolva | 1+2 100mg ED clomid 40mg ED nolva - 3+4 50mg ED clomid 20mg ED nolva

you can throw Tribulus into the mix with all 3 options if you like... it will help, some people like it some people don't...

take your pic with any of those... but also order some extra nolvadex just incase of gyno ... if gyno starts take 20mg ED throughout the cycle... good luck bro hope this cleared things up for you.. cheers!

crushershockey said:
all you will need for this cycle is a standard pct... take your pick of the following!

option 1:
nolva - 4 weeks | weeks 1+2 40 mg nolva EVERY DAY - weeks 3+4 20mg nolva ED

option 2:
clomid - 4 weeks | 1+2 100mg ED - 3+4 50mg ED

option 3:
clomid + nolva | 1+2 100mg ED clomid 40mg ED nolva - 3+4 50mg ED clomid 20mg ED nolva

you can throw Tribulus into the mix with all 3 options if you like... it will help, some people like it some people don't...

take your pic with any of those... but also order some extra nolvadex just incase of gyno ... if gyno starts take 20mg ED throughout the cycle... good luck bro hope this cleared things up for you.. cheers!

Awesome! Thanks guys. I know it gets a bit tiresome answering the same questions over and over from newbs, but you guys are invaluable.

Brian

Back