What is a good mass bulking diet..???

S

sean usmc

that can be easily prepared and accessable..using products from the local supermarket..not lean bulk but good mass bulk...whats your eating order like from morning to snack to dinner.....and do you often use protien shakes to cheat on snacking???

what I usaly do daily is make a highdense highcalory smoothy.
get a blender put in: 1 banana,handfull of frozen berrys,4-5 table spoons of penutbutter"thats 400-500cal right there :p", 3-4 25g scoops of protien powder, fill up with milk and blend er up.
you now have a smoothy thats 1200-1400cals. it helps get in thos cals protein and good fats.

i dont eat meat or fish and am gaing good lbs i also take 2 other 60g protien drink thriw out day along with 3-4 meals.

hope that helps a bit

really ....yeah that does help what kind of shake whey ,and the make of the company..and who is that in ur avatar??????lol..and what does your meals consist of bro..

really ....yeah that does help what kind of shake whey ,and the make of the company..and who is that in ur avatar??????lol..and what does your meals consist of bro..

i just use a highgrade whey concetrate protien powder.
ill email you some links k.

im a vegitarian so my meals probibly arnt what you wantlol.

check email

i never do any kind of bulk so i dont know anything wonderful. i just know that i really like peanut butter and its got protein, fat, calories galore.

lol i hate penut butter..fuck hey what about that muscle tech muscle milk shit...

lol i hate penut butter..fuck hey what about that muscle tech muscle milk shit...

Muscle milks good stuff and i like oryx goat whey, better digesting their both lactose free, dont need to hit bathroom after drinking like the other powders. I like Casein protein a lot more. Whey is absorbed within one hr opposed to casein sticking to you like glue. If you want a real heavy hitter bro check this out.
Two scoops of evopro casein protein powder with a scoop or two of ice cream, milk, two teaspoons olive oil and a bannana and cup of oats optional. Casein pro. rocks! Whey is nice PWO since its absorbed within an hr. but casein is the shit it sticks to you like glue. The two teaspoons of olive oil in my shakes really helped me pack on some mass, it sounds gross but you can't taste it at all.

Eat a lot of big freakin cheese burgers too with veggies still to help digest. 4% cottage cheese, PIZZA MASS!!!

The Casein that ive been liking is Evopro it's from muscle milk also Lactose free wont be bloated and farting up the room as bad.

When Im bulking I eat as many steaks as I can handle. Many, many potatoes loaded with Cheddar, Spaghetti with ground Sirloin, Lasagna, Roast with Vegetables. Lots of meat!!!!!!!!!

gator

When Im bulking I eat as many steaks as I can handle. Many, many potatoes loaded with Cheddar, Spaghetti with ground Sirloin, Lasagna, Roast with Vegetables. Lots of meat!!!!!!!!!

gator

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "everything but the meat part" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Muscle milks good stuff and i like oryx goat whey, better digesting their both lactose free, dont need to hit bathroom after drinking like the other powders. I like Casein protein a lot more. Whey is absorbed within one hr opposed to casein sticking to you like glue. If you want a real heavy hitter bro check this out.
Two scoops of evopro casein protein powder with a scoop or two of ice cream, milk, two teaspoons olive oil and a bannana and cup of oats optional. Casein pro. rocks! Whey is nice PWO since its absorbed within an hr. but casein is the shit it sticks to you like glue. The two teaspoons of olive oil in my shakes really helped me pack on some mass, it sounds gross but you can't taste it at all.

Eat a lot of big freakin cheese burgers too with veggies still to help digest. 4% cottage cheese, PIZZA MASS!!!

awesome green your way

im hungry as heel brolly's..lol so investing in muscle milk is gtg then...

when I'm doing a straight out bulk, with little regard for how much bodyfat I may gain, I eat anything and everything in sight... so long as I'm meeting my daily protein requirements, I don't give a fuck

Muscle Milk is good to go so long as you're willing to pay the $ for it... IMO there are a ton of better options

when I'm doing a straight out bulk, with little regard for how much bodyfat I may gain, I eat anything and everything in sight... so long as I'm meeting my daily protein requirements, I don't give a fuck

Same. That is the best bulk diet for me. The SeeFood diet. You see food, you eat it.

like i had tonight i opened up 5 cabbage rolls and just ate the meat...

mucle milek is not worthe the $$ any day.

CDMI "compleat sweet dary milk isolat" has whey and CASIN in it whey about 20-25% and casin 80%. take a that in the smoothing i suggested and u will be gud. i HATE EATING penutbutter but drinking it is VERR differint. and easy. theo a bit of chocolat syrip in there and not it taste liek a fukin reesis peacis.

i emails you it befor with other links i would rec that or there whey concentrate s its highQ 77-85% protien not liek 30% that some compneys use to fukin fill up and post on lable oo 30g whey ye at 3g of protien lol

Cheap Protein
Ground Beef
Ground Turkey
Chicken Legs
Whole Eggs

Cheap Carbs
Potatoes
Pasta
Lentils
Rice

Cheap Fats
Natural Peanut Butter
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Great items to add extra calories are...
cheese
ranch dressing
mayo
alfredo sauce

Basically, just look for condiments with an assload of calories. Usually the shit that tastes the best is loaded LOL.

Back