what is everyone's take here on TRANSGENDER

SoHo

[gill]
i'm not even gonna go into my own opinion because nobody will read it, it'll just be too long. in short i just think it's completely fucked. women taking testosterone to become a man? men getting their dicks cut off and taking estrogen pills BECAUSE THEY "FEEL" LIKE A MAN/WOMAN LIKE WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? all my life i felt like i was supposed to be born in spain and grow up and be a spaniard juicehead. its the same shit

and the best part is that these people don't even know what sex they are attracted to thats the best part. when they asked bruce jenner what he's into, he didnt know how to answer that. he said he still likes women. so what does that make him? a lesbian?

dont even get me started on all these news stories on little 10 11 12 year old kids who tell their parents i think i'm a actually a girl, and the parents fucking go along with it AND TURN THEIR LITTLE BOY INTO A GIRL.

being gay is fine and normal - i believe you are born gay. i never chose to be attracted to girls. but transgender? whats next here?

another thought...

since females are given testosterone injections at a low dose to become men, and they become "transgender"
and we take super high doses of test and androgens, does that make us "supergender" ? i think so..

A gay man, normal ? Hardly. At least not here. There s nothing wrong with it, I agree it s ok to be gay but to propose it s normal is not right, I m h o. Acceptable sure, normal no. It s in the Crowd Control 101 book the Bible.

Transgender ? That s a whole other mindset or lack of a set or wanting to shed a set...of balls. A definite identity crises. Much akin albeit to a higher degree to using 2 screen names with the same IP address for instance. People do it all the time just to screw with people or start a ruckus. Luckily I KNOW whose who and whose talking to who about who and whats being said and when.

People need attention. Battered woman syndrome-Better to be bashed than ignored. So I think a lot of folks act out just to get a rise out of someone. I don t have people like that in my life as, it being my life, it s my right to choose who I spend my time with. It does not mean I m a hater on gay men but they re not coming over to hang out. Ever.

But then that s what I do and who I am and this still barely being America, and I an upstanding member of the middle class can and do tell people who disagree to kiss my Anglo Saxon Ass.

Legislation for those lifestyles is OK but forcing people to support something they are not comfortable with, and then when those not supporting something are heard expressing that view makes them "against it" or being labeled anti---whatever is not right either.

Just cuz I m not into NASCAR does not mean I do not like those, r have friends who enjoy watching cars going left, then left and left again.

2 wrongs don t make a right but 3 lefts do.

Savvy ?

E92 ?

I C U.

Last edited:
I try to do what's right by the Bible. I don't judge people by who or what they are at all I can promise you that. But if asked I will tell you that we should fight against those thoughts that make us attracted to the same sex or things of that nature. We must fight against or own will which that's what that is. We must live Gods will for us, not our own. My .2 cent.

Total agreement., Mr. Manski,

I do not approve but my belief s have mellowed enough to only worry about what impacts me, my son and loved ones. I don t eneter into pol., religion, abort, global socio-eco discussions unless they are either close enough to me that we can agree to disagree or the opposite member of the discussion is my equal in education, travel and such...pointless and another wasted 2-20 ms.
Period.

On this planet there are no other creatures like us humans. Our minds are so advanced beyond the smartest , say a dolphin. Yet we are some dumb animals at the same time. Humans are conflicted. Capable of holding two opposing thoughts in their head at the same time (intelligence) capable of using imagination (no other animal has that) capable of creating the most magnifiecent things. Yet at the same time dumb dumb dumb!!! Common sense and logic fly right out the window when our subconscious takes over. Self sabotage, low self esteem, narscissim, ...... etc. Anything to make life miserable .

I think what I m trying to say is that no one knows what the f8ck we really are, as a species . We are the odd creatures that live here. Who can figure out why people do the weird or crazy shit that all of us do. Average life span is 78 yrs old. So Im almost dead. And then when your gone....your gone. So none of us know what we are doing, we are just figuring it out as we go and like most when you finally figure shit out you are like 75 yrs old , so you get to enjoy maybe 5 more years of knowing whats up but your old and shot out and cant make it to the bathroom in time to save your life.

Transgender??? Not even a concern . So many bigger issues to worry about.

At church the pastor talked about how being gay is bad. 2 weeks later a young guy killed himself. He went to that church. In his note he said he was gay. IDK what to make of it but I can say that people gotta start thinking for themselves and stop following the big herd of sheep ....

Transgender people can go to work and pay taxes like the rest of us. Some of them are model citizens . The ones that are bat shit crazy and live off the tit, well you gotta tolerate .... Id rather have a TG living across the street that acts like a model citizen than a guy who has 3 kids and a pill addiction and has dealers coming over the house and his kids get to watch daddy get high. He aint TG but he is a big POS that I would throw overboard in a min.

I didn't read any of this, but you know there's a forum for off topic stuff down below.

I try to do what's right by the Bible. I don't judge people by who or what they are at all I can promise you that. But if asked I will tell you that we should fight against those thoughts that make us attracted to the same sex or things of that nature. We must fight against or own will which that's what that is. We must live Gods will for us, not our own. My .2 cent.

I agree with u completely brother well said

I'm a white, heterosexual, libertarian. I am only scared of outliving my kids. So no phobias here

That said...there is no such thing as sex change. Re routing of plumbing? Yes, that works. But sorry, you can't redefine your DNA from male to female.

For the most part, I'll leave my opinion on the sideline on agree/disagree on the lifestyle. Will say Manski pretty well sums up my view though. Love the sinner, hate the sin.

There is actually an explanation as to why some people look like one sex but feel like the opposite. I dont know the exacts but, it has to do with the X and Y chromesome and something called the 'maleness gene' which is the sex determining gene of the Y chromesome.

If sperm with a X chromesome hits an egg a female will be born and if a sperm with a Y chromesome hits an egg a male will be born.

Now, if there is a mix up with the sex determining gene you may end up with a person who feels like a female and looks like a male or visa versa.

Do I agree with this and these 'types' of people? I really dont care. It doesnt effect my life and if it make their lives beter and more fulfilling then have at er.

Do I understand it it along with people who are gay? No, because Im a males whos attracted to females. At the end of the day of someone is doing something that doesnt affect your life or isnt harming yours or anyone else life who the fuck cares what their deal is.

I ve told OP this b4 but some people.....

NG/e92.,

No cutesie comeback like" Cuz I m on a gram of tren...."

Keep ur threads on ur type of preferred women, love of or acceptance of gay life and trans hating or misunderstanding b/s threads in the b/s Gen Discussion forum or I ll omg u with editing, modifying or deleting and or locking them down.

Stay on point or I ll give u some time to concentrate on ur actions or retorts to my instructions.

I m DONE w the silly shit .

Hi everyone, complete newbie to this site and this was the first forum post I took interest in. Here in Canada it seems to me that the only people with rights are the "freaks", I could be wrong but as a white, straight male I feel like I am the enemy lol. I know of kids going for hormone replacement therapy as yound as 10, all on the taxpayers back because they feel like a girl or boy or whatever. Where do we draw the line??? not too sure but bringing my kids up in this world seems to be a scary thought....

I'm not going to tell anyone what to do with his or her life, unless it is an 18 yo who wants to run a cycle.

Transgender is crazy to me. I don't get, and I don't care to get it or understand it, I'm not going to bother anyone who feels differently, but we will not be talking much either.

Live and let live.

They can be who they want to be, and do what they want to do, as long as there is no impact on anyone else. They have to use the appropriate restrooms that coincide with their biological gender. Any ID cards they have that are of an official stature(drivers license for example) must also retain their biological gender.

As much as I will simply say "do what you wish, it is your body" I also do not believe in making any exceptions to the progress of society for a few people who like to self mutilate to feel more at home with who they are. There should also be no school curriculum around it encouraging the youth that it is "normal and okay" to be that way. Hell no it is not normal, but I am not going to judge someone for their issues. We all have our own and my personal issues are worth my attention, not someone else's.

So be happy, screw who you want, dress how you want, but keep it out of politics and social agendas. The end.

A man has a penis and a woman has a vagina. Period. IF you want to stick your penis inside another man your frikking sick and should have your balls cut off so you dont contaminate the rest of the world.
The bible says to multiply and replenish the earth and a man screwing another man will not produce an offspring nor will a woman having sex with another woman (but sure looks damn good lol). So, this, I was born this way, is crap. We all have free will.

Who really gives a fk what other people do w their lives. ..are they you?...no, so who cares do what you want, live how you want. We get one shot at this gig so do as you please. As long as you're not hurting anyone else or pushing your beliefs, roll w it

Guys what the point with bible? Who says to you bible is right? Why you believe bible?

its a book made by MAN, thats taken too literally. but i was brought up roman catholic and know it well...
there have been more "early bloomers" than just jesus in my opinion and many have helped. but greed and control destroys the main points. even alot of jesus's actual stories have been debocherized by the church im my opinion.
ill stop here or this will get 20 pages long lol

i think many religions have some good truth/wisdom in them. but to take everything as fact and not think about the fact translations over many years may have distorted even the most basic points (think broken telephone wire game) is... well... its a bit crazy to me...

eg, word Virgin meant pure at one point in time, not necessarily "never had sex" ... and there is a gap in jesus stories where he travailed for years that been left out with what he said about it when back (he found meditation, but ohh you can do that at home not church soo.. we will ignore these ideas)... there is alot of bs in there ( no offence) and even writings found that predate most bibles show how distorted the bible has been made over the years.

an interesting read or listen (audio book) google: "the third jesus" by deepack chopra its got some interesting points that make you think.

anyway it depends what it definition of "normal" iv seen a male dog fuck anothe rmale dog, or try to more than once walking around or when by dog park. monkeys do that too and im sure many other settings this takes place, so if its what found in nature than it could be seen as normal/natural...
not for reproduction, but as a living being that has a mind of its own regardless of the shell (body) its put in.

I do agree that many suffer identity crisis and maybe confuse that .
I personally know someone that wants to cut her boobs off because she feels like a man, she does like women and not men. but maybe shes just more "manly" doesnt mean shes a friking man!
gay is gay, but there is a point its a mental issue in my opinion.
if your born a man or women thats WHAT you are, sexual preference can vary sure, maybe a guy even like to ware skirts and make up, but your still a MAN, our society has shown and implanted things to us like women ware make up and high heels and man ware pants and boots, so if you define yourself like that then sure you will think you are a man, but maybe your just a friggen gay girl that like to ware boots and pants...
ugh...
ok ill stop ill stop lol for real this time

Last edited:
who really gives a fk what other people do w their lives. ..are they you?...no, so who cares do what you want, live how you want. We get one shot at this gig so do as you please. As long as you're not hurting anyone else or pushing your beliefs, roll w it
amen!!!

Back