What is going overboard.. Cycle length question

changeyourlife

What is going overboard in your opinion with test e 500mg/week

a very common cycle is 12 weeks.. what is going overboard to where the gains are not worth the increased risk.. 14 weeks? 16 weeks? 20 weeks?

(keep in mind I am on TRT!!! so increased risk of my production shutting down from being on longer is NOT an issue.. however general health is)

This question has been on my mind for a while so I figured I'd ask. Thanks a ton guys!

that's a personal choice and dependent on each individual.. someone may be perfectly fine with the risk of having increased blood pressure, and high RBC, after running 500mg of test for 7 months, because they like the gains.

if you don't want any health risks at all,, then stay on TRT and follow your doctors orders.

Since recovery is not a problem run as long as you want, and through some deca in the mix and run 16 weeks. As Roush mentioned understand the risk.

What are your stats and goal?

going overboard is based on the individual..

i personally wouldn't blast for more than 20 weeks at a time.. im also on trt..

and in order to keep the cycle effetive i would have to use different compounds at different times..

the idea here is not to put your body under unusual pressure..

so whats overboard?? when your bp is to high, your rbc is too high, your liver and kidney values are not WNL..

i'd rather play it safe than sorry honestly

I've done 26 weeks

1-25 test e 500mg/wk
1-18 eq 1200mg/wk
1-26 mast e 800mg/wk
17-25 tren a 450mg/wk
22-26 halo 30mg/d
22-26 winny 50/100/125/150

I do compete, so take that with a grain of salt, now I'm back to my cruise dosage for the next 5-10 weeks as I wait for my body to recover from such a long blast.

next blast will be 14 weeks.

I've done 26 weeks

1-25 test e 500mg/wk
1-18 eq 1200mg/wk
1-26 mast e 800mg/wk
17-25 tren a 450mg/wk
22-26 halo 30mg/d
22-26 winny 50/100/125/150

I do compete, so take that with a grain of salt, now I'm back to my cruise dosage for the next 5-10 weeks as I wait for my body to recover from such a long blast.

next blast will be 14 weeks.

what are you waiting to re-cover from specifically (obviously not hpta being your cruising),, liver and kidney values, RBC, cholesterol, etc. etc. ?

What is going overboard in your opinion with test e 500mg/week

a very common cycle is 12 weeks.. what is going overboard to where the gains are not worth the increased risk.. 14 weeks? 16 weeks? 20 weeks?

(keep in mind I am on TRT!!! so increased risk of my production shutting down from being on longer is NOT an issue.. however general health is)

This question has been on my mind for a while so I figured I'd ask. Thanks a ton guys!

Going overboard is a totally personal opinion....

Safety must be at the forefront of your mind, so blood tests are essential.

I would set a goal, say 14 weeks, and then after 14 weeks get bloods done, check liver profiles, HCT, E2, etc....

You can assess for yourself at this stage (as long as bloods are in range) whether there would be anything to gain from either continuing the cycle, changing up the compounds, upping dosages, or just reverting to cruise dose.

I also think a lot of things are decided by 'current settings'...

By that I mean, if you are just having a normal year, no shows, no photoshoots, no end goal - just standard cycling and training - then why take risks?

However, if you are prepping for a show, and are bulking/cutting through the year with this at the forefront of your mind - then you may be willing to take a few extra risks to get that stage conditioning.

Like I say, only you know what going overboard is, and only you know whether the risk is worth the reward!

going overboard is based on the individual..

i personally wouldn't blast for more than 20 weeks at a time.. im also on trt..

and in order to keep the cycle effetive i would have to use different compounds at different times..

the idea here is not to put your body under unusual pressure..

so whats overboard?? when your bp is to high, your rbc is too high, your liver and kidney values are not WNL..

i'd rather play it safe than sorry honestly

this times a million

what are you waiting to re-cover from specifically (obviously not hpta being your cruising),, liver and kidney values, RBC, cholesterol, etc. etc. ?
liver and kidneys!

I'll be getting my next blood panel just into the new year but my liver values were elevated after that winny + halo + tren combo.

next cycle will be test, drol, deca and tren so want to be sure before I do those compounds together. If I'm not 100% I'll just wait it out

Last edited:
Back