What is Mestanolone ??? Is an oral product?

its an oral. used for looks more than strength. sim to masteron with less anabolic activety. does not convert.

anyway thats what the articles i read said. i never done it so i posted what i read.

it is methyl-dht

proviron is mesterolone.

they all sound alike

Last edited:
damn, stupid is......

i thought i read somewhere that mesterolone and mestanolone were the same thing. oops, thats what i get for not doing my homework. good thing i never bought any.

FTC said:
damn, stupid is......

i thought i read somewhere that mesterolone and mestanolone were the same thing. oops, thats what i get for not doing my homework. good thing i never bought any.

don't beat yourself up. i misspelled mesterolone in my first post:rolleyes:

ld50 said:
don't beat yourself up. i misspelled mesterolone in my first post:rolleyes:

I was gonna let you slide, I figured a warning for your first offense would be sufficient. Don't let it happen again.

TxLonghorn said:
I was gonna let you slide, I figured a warning for your first offense would be sufficient. Don't let it happen again.

thats not his first offence tex. i caught him one time but let it slide. well sort of let it slide. as much as i am capable of letting one slide. which varies from time to time. never more though always less on the slide factor. but none the less some slippage is possible. not a lot but some. OK thats about it for that one. :40oz:

you know what i got 12 more days til i finish my eq/deca/winny cycle. i have never wanted test any more than i do now. i'll just add it too the present stack until the test kicks in, then lower the doses of eq and deca then up the test some mo. already told the little lady to be ready. she already carried the cats to the animnal protective services. this could get ugly.

you know what? we joke around about this but test is no joke when it comes to sex. at 2+g/w i cannot get sex off my brain. two things are must while on test, going to the gym on a regular basis and sex (lots of it too).

fellas you owe it to you selves to get you lady on a low dose of test. beleive me. you aint had sex til you do.

i've used QFS's oral mest.....experienced increased strength and vascularity. however, pretty hard on the hair.

TxLonghorn said:

thank Tx. i try to keep the bar high. no comment on pb or his cats.

pullinbig said:
fellas you owe it to you selves to get you lady on a low dose of test. beleive me. you aint had sex til you do.

What if one were to, say, carry a dart gun loaded with test suspension, and fire at will on any and all ladies who catch one's eye?

Back