What is the best way to stop/reduce water retention and reduc high blood pressure????

Lasix via IV , Nitroglycerin SL x3, and Morphine 2mg IVP up to 10mp....short term....cuz i have access lol

Try taraxatone by cytodyne technologies

It DOS not stimulate test. its a good estrogen lowering product thow.

letro isnot alot whyn tou look at fact they have each "dose" at 2.5mg and you only need 1/4th that. "about 0.6-0.5mg" e3d
I must have read it wrong!
I read on wikipedia that it can cause osteoporosis!
I have bone pain already that might mean osteoporosis!
Also the profile said it has a high cost and reduces the beneficial effects on HDL cholesterol and the immune system!
How liver toxic is it?
RX Health Drugs sell it for $59.99 for 20 pills! How much is that in GBP?
I like Teslac (Testolactone) but it is very expensive!

if you have free healthcare, have hypertension and are retaining water, one of the first things your doc will do is put you on a diuretic, why not go that route?
Last time my blood pressure was a bit on the high side!
140 over something!
How do I know if I am retaining water?
The thing that I do not like about diurtetics is the side effects like muscle weakness and potassium loss!

Lasix via IV , Nitroglycerin SL x3, and Morphine 2mg IVP up to 10mp....short term....cuz i have access lol

Try taraxatone by cytodyne technologies
Lasix is a bit harsh because it gets rid of potassium which its needed for the heart!
You need to use a high strengh multivitamin supplement or a high strength potassium one with it!

Sorry I'll post on this old thread, but I had good results lowering blood preasure by taking melatonine before sleep. I took blood preasure from 145-75 to 135-75. After some time I also started taking l-arginine (NO) and it helped lowering even more. Now I'm in 130-80. Normal. Every case and person is different. My experience was being natural. But maybe these sups can help to reduce sides of roids. Arginine also gave me much better pumps.

Back