What is the best way to transfer test e from contact lens solution bottle to vial?

tomahawk

I just received 60ml of test e in the mail from a trusted source and it came in a new sterile contact lens solution bottle. What is the best way to transfer it from the contact lens solution bottle to a few vials? If I tip the contact lens solution bottle upside down and use a needle to draw the test out, a little bit of the test leaks out. I don't want to lose a lot of the test. Can you get a vial without a lid and then put a new lid on the vial? Where is the best place to get empty vials that I could use for this? Thanks.

I just received 60ml of test e in the mail from a trusted source and it came in a new sterile contact lens solution bottle. What is the best way to transfer it from the contact lens solution bottle to a few vials? If I tip the contact lens solution bottle upside down and use a needle to draw the test out, a little bit of the test leaks out. I don't want to lose a lot of the test. Can you get a vial without a lid and then put a new lid on the vial? Where is the best place to get empty vials that I could use for this? Thanks.

You got test in a contact lens solution bottle? Wtf?

Wow, just when I thought I heard it all. You can but unsealed vitals and add substance but you would need crumpets. Just order some sealed vitals order couple 10ml syringes w 16 gauge syringes. Place 1 tip in rubber super. Draw your gear up in 10ml syringe w 16 gauge tip n pump into vial. You can buy 100 ml sterile bottles. Be careful dude

I would get some sterile vials and get a filter and transfer it to the sterile vials. I wouldn't do it another way cause that isn't sterile by any means

I might even heat it up real good first too, just to be sure. then filter out into sterile vials

Last edited:
Back