What is the longest you have been on juice?

stang50

Powered by Precision
I myself have been on about 8 months strait but now I stick with 12 to 16 weeks, is there any advantage to staying on so long or is it just not wanting to lose the juiced look?

the longest i've been on is 3 months or just over that...i always stick to the 12-16 week range and never have any issues with recovery.
how were things after the 8 month cycle?

10 weeks all the time, suppose only done 5 cycles but i dont require more than that suits me perfect, and as for these guys on it months striaght you guys must have plenty of sides.

Recovery was a bit hard, I felt like shit and had no energy for a bit after, I used clomid and nolva, probably should of used hcg too, I wouldn't do it again

Didn't we have this exact same question a couple of weeks ago?

I bridge and blast and have been for about 2 years now. Before that, often my cycles would be for at least 4 months.

Last edited:

I bridge and blast and have been for about 2 years now. Before that, often my cycles would be for at least 4 months.

Honestly, it's kind of hard not to have the same posts roll around every month or so...sometimes sooner on a site of this size and age. The amount of new members showing up to this site means we end up answering the same thing over and over...but that's fine.

The longest I have been on is about 12 months. I would say the cost/benefit completely depends on your goals. It's probably not the smartest thing to do for overall health. Sure, you hold your gains and hopefully continue to make minor additional ones; however, your blood panels will show that it does do some damage to your endocrine system. For most of us, this damage is repairable. For others (like me), it means you will be on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for the rest of your life.

I am curios about his post as well, doing possible 3 shows spread over seven to eight months!! any off time a good idea?

Hey...send me a pm about how you go about your bridging and what you use to bridge. Also , what is blasting?:dunno:

length

12 months however I know a couple people that never come off. they just taper down for a couple months. I don't know if I have it in me to try that...

all i ever do is short cycles------4-5 weeks ,mostly to maintain weight
kinda strange but just don't wanna get big,(only strong)
i cannot work out hard because of some damage in face so i use aas to help
i can tell you i love all the different things i have tried in the past 4 yrs lol

the reason I was asking is because I have a cousin that was on for about 3 years straight, he only came off due to a shoulder injury, since starting again he's been on for a year now, he doesn't do crazy amounts like no more than a gram a week, it's gotta be bad though being shut down that long

sorry if there was the same post I didn't see it

Well for the record this question has been asked like a dozen times since i been a member. But you know what who cares. First it's something to talk about and second theres all ways new guys with new answers. So there...My second cycle i stayed on 250mg of test and 200mg of deca EW for like 8,9 months. After cycle big thing for me was no sex drive for a good while. That was a long time ago. Now i do 12 weeks.

Last edited:
i would love to stay on for like 6-7 months at a time, im debating continuing my current cycle to that length but i was advised not to due to long term effects. but as of now, my longest cycle was 15 wks test/eq.

My cousin has been on 2 years straight. The thing is he is in a business were he has to maintain an erection for his job. He should have thought about it b4 but now he is scared 2 stop because it may effect his job. What would be the proper way of coming off after that long?

i am on test 250- 350 a week for two years.
i stopped for a month, and then for 3 weejs or so, but i have no problems.
maybe because i am old.

blast and cruse! :-D
on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) thow.
for eg this year: "12 weeks in on bulker"
bulker:
wk1-16 omnadren 4 amps a week=850-1g ew
wk1-16 200mg deca ew
dbol 30mg ed wk10-14
HRT*
wk17-? testcyp/E 200mg ew
wk17-? 100mg deca ew
cutter:
wk22(wk1-13) anavar 40mged
250mg test wk1-14
150mgdeca wk1-14
wk15 *hrt* till next fall

done this before and liked it for cutter.
*might try trenA for 1-8wks added 37-50mg eod*

Back