What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

arkassilem

This is going to be my second cycle. My first cycle was 7 weeks of 10mg anavar (5mg am and 5mg pm). Now I want to take another cycle and go 12 weeks this time with anavar and winstrol depot. I will take 10mg a day of anavar for 12 weeks but I also want to add the winstrol depot into the cycle but I don’t know how much I should take?? I do know I would rather go light with the winstrol just encase of sides. If I got any sides I could always just stop the winstrol depot and just continue with the anavar. The primary steroid will be the anavar so if I can get some added results from winstrol depot that would be great. The winstrol depot bottle is 100mgs/ml. I am assuming its real stuff because it’s milky and it separates with the milk dropping toward bottom until you shake bottle. Another question should I start taking the winstrol halfway through the cycle and add it with the anavar? Ps. I really hope I get some responses because I don’t want to do anything that would hurt me. Sorry if my English is not that good….

get some test e in there..

how were ur gains off the var? and was it a var only cycle

oh my fault i didnt see u were a female sorry no test then

I'm not a female but I am a trainer that does contest prep and works with several females that do use anabolics. Two of which are national level competitors. My advice would be to stack the two but to use a shorter cycle with a higher dose. For example maybe do 15mg of anavar ed with 50mg of Winstrol (winny) eod. I would only run this cycle for 4 weeks then take either 3 or 4 weeks of anabolics. Then if you were happy with the cycle run it again for another 4 weeks. With people that I have trained doing a higher dose for a shorter period of time gives much better results with less sides than running a smaller dose for a longer period of time. I've even had females run low doses of dbol, test prop or M1T without sides as long as we keep the cycles short, with those that I mentioned nothing longer than 3 weeks. But they will see more muscle and strength gain off 3 weeks of 15mg dbol ed than someone taking 10 weeks of anavar at 15mg per day with less sides. Like I said my advice is take a higher dose for a shorted period of time. By the way if you dont want to inject the Winstrol (winny) use take it orally because it it methylated at the 17th carbon. If you do that take 25mg every day. Hope that helps

that seems very high dosage of Winstrol (winny) even though is eod. i think i might get more sides running that high and maybe be safer to run lower dosage for long period of time. maybe the girls you have trained have been taking heavy steroids for years and they can handle that high of dosage but this is only my second cycle.

I'm not a female but I am a trainer that does contest prep and works with several females that do use anabolics. Two of which are national level competitors. My advice would be to stack the two but to use a shorter cycle with a higher dose. For example maybe do 15mg of anavar ed with 50mg of Winstrol (winny) eod. I would only run this cycle for 4 weeks then take either 3 or 4 weeks of anabolics. Then if you were happy with the cycle run it again for another 4 weeks. With people that I have trained doing a higher dose for a shorter period of time gives much better results with less sides than running a smaller dose for a longer period of time. I've even had females run low doses of dbol, test prop or M1T without sides as long as we keep the cycles short, with those that I mentioned nothing longer than 3 weeks. But they will see more muscle and strength gain off 3 weeks of 15mg dbol ed than someone taking 10 weeks of anavar at 15mg per day with less sides. Like I said my advice is take a higher dose for a shorted period of time. By the way if you dont want to inject the Winstrol (winny) use take it orally because it it methylated at the 17th carbon. If you do that take 25mg every day. Hope that helps
DISREGARD WHAT THIS GUY SAYS!!!!!!!!! Fuck no!'
Low dose over a lil longer period. 50 mgs eod is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeze!!!!!!!

gator

^^^yes

that kind of dosage is for women that don't really care about a serious and permanent change in their body..not the good kind imo.

I'm not anti juice by any means for a woman..I like my woman to be a total musclejock but not the unfeminine kind..theres a line between being a very very fit and strong woman and being a wierd ass inbetween gender creature.

You can always change the body back for the most part by starving it off and changing diet and training but the manface and deep voice you can get is foreva

What you guys r missing is the period of time on the Winstrol (winny). Winstrol (winny) and anavar have a very tiny androgenic component to it so a higher dose is still safe. The nice thing is that they r out of your system quickely. So if a person does notice their voice getting rhaspy or deepening just get off of it or lower your dosage, its out of your system in 24-36 hours. You guys r right, that is a high dose that could cause problems but only if the person stays on the dose for lets say 16 weeks. Many of the female bodybuilders that do have masulinizing issues r on heavy of stuff for months or years at a time. That is the difference, just keep it short. Over the past couple of years I've trained about 2 dozen girls with these kinds of doses, both figure and bb, and no problems. One of my freinds that was getting his girl ready for a show had her take 10mg of var for her entire 16 week contest prep and that caused a pretty good deepening of the voice. That is why I say keep it short and sweet. But also the reason why recommended that kind of a dose of Winstrol (winny) is because of the high concentration. U really shoud have tabs not liquid, in that case I might recommend 10mg of var and 10 of Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks. Winstrol (winny) depot is in your system for 36-48 hours. That requires either you take it ed or eod. Using 50mg once a week makes no sense, and trying to draw 0.1 cc is a waste, the only other option is use a slin syrynge but you'll never be able to draw Winstrol (winny) depot into that.

What do you think about 25 mg every other day. my friend started using 25mg a day and the side effects were coming too rapidly. She was instructed to taper down to 25mg eod. What are your thoughts on this? Will it still produce results?

Back