what is this guy on?

lol there no way man obv hes eating right but hes gotta be takin somethin

obviously, but no amount of steroids will give you that body without the right diet and routine. There's no way to tell what he's on anyways, it could be 3grams of gear or just 500mg of testosterone.

All you know for certain, is that he has all his shit in order, and thats what you should be asking about, not what we think he's cycling

obviously, but no amount of steroids will give you that body without the right diet and routine. There's no way to tell what he's on anyways, it could be 3grams of gear or just 500mg of testosterone.

All you know for certain, is that he has all his shit in order, and thats what you should be asking about, not what we think he's cycling

So true. Gear wont do shit without the proper Diet and Routine. Hell, this guy could be just eating like a horse and growing naturally depending how old he is. If only I was in my teens again and know now what I didnt know then. I would be a fucking big mother fucker...lol.

Anyways dude looks good IMO

of course he isn't clean but were never going to know what hes on. hell he might actually be taking those animal products but im sure thats not all he is on lol
trying to figure out what these guys are on is like trying to find the end of the internet..

Back