what is ur opinion???

bracco01

what are opinions out there about people who use juice and dont compete in bb?????? do you think it is ok for a person to use juice to just enhance there physique or do you think it is just stupid?

Whats The Diffence Between A Women Who Has Breast Inplants And A Guy Who Just Uses A Bit Of Juice 2 Look Good......?no Difference...bigger Tits,,bigger Muscles...they Both End Up Happy...ya Heard!!!!!..

bracco01 said:
what are opinions out there about people who use juice and dont compete in bb?????? do you think it is ok for a person to use juice to just enhance there physique or do you think it is just stupid?

Why would you have to compete? I don't do this for other people, just for myself. Don't care what other men and even girls think of it.

So, i agree with A-OK, Super #1!!!

I agree with everyone else.Your doing this for yourself so who gives a shit what anyone else thinks.What gives someone the right to tell someone else i can use steriods because im a bb but you shouldnt.This thread hits a nerve so i will just post reply before i start a rant.lol :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :druggie:

each to their own, as long as I'm happy with the decision I make for myself doesnt really matter what others people's thoughts are... it's irrelevant...

Nothing wrong with it. Just want to look and feel a bit better. Like VicousSBeast said women get breast implants, no difference.

bracco01 said:

Who gives a flying F*#$ what other people think? how is it any different from the thousands of cosmetic surgical procedures that people submit themselves to each year? Everyone wants to look good, just some folks go about it differently. Love it of shove it!

I Agree With Everyone That Its A - Ok!.. But Just To Play Devils Advocate About The Comparison To Cosmetic Sergery To Look Better, Isnt Taking Roids In Ones Home A Bit More Dangerous Than Getting A Boob Job By A Doctor???????

bracco01 said:
I Agree With Everyone That Its A - Ok!.. But Just To Play Devils Advocate About The Comparison To Cosmetic Sergery To Look Better, Isnt Taking Roids In Ones Home A Bit More Dangerous Than Getting A Boob Job By A Doctor???????

Depends whether or not the user is using sane, rational dosages or not. Enlightened doctors would agree that reasonable steroid use (i.e. two ten to twelve week cycles per year or so with moderate dosages) will result in little, if any, long term health risks.

Breast implantation is one of the safer cosmetic surgeries performed and just about perfected (due to the quantity of women that have received them) by plastic surgeons. There are numerous other surgeries which carry far more risks.

Back