what is YOUR type of girl? personality wise

SoHo

[gill]
we know everyone is very specific when it comes to how "their" girl looks.. but how the fuck does she act? i'm not talking about just a fuck around type of girl, im talking about a girl who you would consider dating. how does she act?

Israeli women are generally known to be "alpha", for lack of a better word. they're very tough, big egos and lots of confidence. very assertive too. (this goes for some of the ugly and/or fat ones as well). when you are hitting on them, they will always respond with the bitch shield no matter what you look like. they wanna see how thick your skin is. sometimes girls will go out in their tight dresses and open-back shirts, and sexy open toe high heels and just reject the guys one by one because they are just there to dance and have fun.

an Israeli girl wants her man to make her his queen. now this doesn't mean you gotta be her bitch, but that's just what you have to do to maintain a relationship with an israeli girl.. in return she will make you her king. if you give her foot rubs without her asking, you better believe you're gonna get one too. she will support you to the very end even if the sky is collapsing she will be by your side.

with that being said.. THIS is my type of girl. this is what the dating culture here is like. the only downside is that, you could have guessed it, there isn't much "playing around". one night stands dont really exist, making out with a random girl at a club doesnt really exist. she will not be too quick about jumping into the sack with you.

wow that ended up being a long rant. but this is my type of girl. exactly this to a T. this doesnt mean that all israeli girls are like this, but the israeli dating culture is pretty much defined by these rules and this is what i prefer. sure american girls are fun, i grew up in new york mostly until i was 18 before returning here, and i get laid a lot more frequently by different girls when im visiting new york... but israeli girls are such quality girls. dating here is only like 65-70% western.

Last edited:
I like when women are nurturing. My last gf of 5 years had literally zero maternal or nurturing instincts. It was such a turn off. You could hand her a baby and she would cringe. She gave zero shits about my happiness or did anything to take care of me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a grown man and don't need to be taken care of, but it's nice to get home from a shitty day of work and have my laundry done or dinner made once in a while. My current girl is like a second mother to me. She is so concerned with my happiness and is constantly doing things to make my life easier and make sure I'm comfortable and stress free. If I have a bad day she makes me my favorite dinner and gives me a blowjob. It's shit like that that makes me want to marry her right now. It's also shit like that that makes me do the same for her in return. I actually WANT to do nice things for her. I'll bring her flowers for no reason, or take her for a nice dinner and a movie if she is stressed. Having mutual compassion and care is seriously one of the most important things in my book. I like to feel appreciated.

I ll let this roll... but what part of AAS-- OLOGY does this cover ?

General discussion..........scroll down.

i like them crazy bitches... feisty.. able to hold her own.. but physically fragile..

and boss.. business oriented.. money maker. im not interested in a house wife

I like when women are nurturing. My last gf of 5 years had literally zero maternal or nurturing instincts. It was such a turn off. You could hand her a baby and she would cringe. She gave zero shits about my happiness or did anything to take care of me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a grown man and don't need to be taken care of, but it's nice to get home from a shitty day of work and have my laundry done or dinner made once in a while. My current girl is like a second mother to me. She is so concerned with my happiness and is constantly doing things to make my life easier and make sure I'm comfortable and stress free. If I have a bad day she makes me my favorite dinner and gives me a blowjob. It's shit like that that makes me want to marry her right now. It's also shit like that that makes me do the same for her in return. I actually WANT to do nice things for her. I'll bring her flowers for no reason, or take her for a nice dinner and a movie if she is stressed. Having mutual compassion and care is seriously one of the most important things in my book. I like to feel appreciated.
who doesn't like to feel appreciated? but how are you even gonna think of marrying a girl who has zero maternal instincts? isn't that a fucking MUST? i dont care how great her blowjobs are and how good of a fuck she is or how happy she makes me or anything.. the thought of proposing to a girl who has no motherly instincts is just no it for me. i cant do it. sounds like a fucking great girlfriend though.

I ll let this roll... but what part of AAS-- OLOGY does this cover ?

General discussion..........scroll down.
well, if i wasn't a horny bastard on nearly a gram of tren a week i probably wouldn't be writing this!

I like a woman who can handle herself. I like them tuff, I'm not jewish, maybe I should be.
man, there's is nothing like a girl who can hold her own and has her shit down and together. i like them tough too. and a JAP (that stands for jewish american princess incase you live under a rock) is not at all what i described in my rant. jappy bitches will expect you to treat them exactly how their rich daddy treated them, and just overall be a spoiled bitch. fuck JAPS

i like them crazy bitches... feisty.. able to hold her own.. but physically fragile..

and boss.. business oriented.. money maker. im not interested in a house wife
hahaha i LOVE the crazy bitches. israeli girls are pretty crazy i must admit, or they just dont fuck around. i remember when i first moved back here i was in the "courting phase" with this one bartender at the club i used to work at.. never even took her out on an official date, and she saw me just talking to another girl who works there. next thing i know she's ignoring my texts and asking me why i was talking to her

but see that's the thing, israeli girls are crazy bitches, they will be feisty, a boss.... but they were all naturally raised to be housewives. so on top of all the things i described, you will still come home from work with dinner waiting for you and cold beers in the fridge.

scroll to 15:15 if you wanna see a cute little bossy ass 19 year old chick hand a bunch of dudes their asses on a silver plate. i MUST note that since military service is mandatory for men and women, the boys who get sent to these types of units are FUCKING RETARDS. do not let these retards be a reflection of the IDF because these retards are on a "we'll call you when we need you" schedule. thats how shit their service is.
when i was a combat fighter in the IDF i've gone 3 weeks without even seeing a female

i wanna see any little spoiled bitch from america who just finished high school deal with this type of job

Last edited:
i married an armenian girl.... ant no body got shit on them lol..

thats one bad ass israeli girl lol

i married an armenian girl.... ant no body got shit on them lol..

thats one bad ass israeli girl lol
yup. its very common for young girls like that to be commanders. if only they would teach stuff like taht in the states. military training provides you with something you can't get anywhere else. that's why i believe the people, girls included, act this way in this country. cause it's a military state.

but yeah armenian girls are hot as hell man. they're firey and bossy from what i know too. isn't armenian kind of like iranian/persian? in a sense

The really sad part about it, is that what most of are looking for in an actual girlfriend/wife/whatever the case may be you are pretty hard pressed to find that type of one over here, in NA anyways. Most of the women on this continent are little self entitled, greedy, money hungry cunts, who don't appreciate much. And I believe that is why you see so many males nowadays with foreign women because, a lot of them come from under privileged places and actually respect and are grateful for what has been offered to them in life. Not just take, take, take like women who are brought up here.

Of course you cant group all women in the same category (unless were talking about crazy) but many over here are ungrateful and take for granted what they have or could possibly have.

As for what I want (have) in a women. Someone who is loving and happy and appreciates the things that are done for here and has no problem showing that love back and doing things for me as well. One that has a mind of her own and is not a pushover, because that is pathetic. One that has a bit of fire inside her. One that likes to cook and clean (although this is not a requirement) and I am not lazy and can take care of my shit if I have to. But above all of that, she must be trusted and trustworthy. If those two things aren't there I don't care what else she has going on its a no go.

who doesn't like to feel appreciated? but how are you even gonna think of marrying a girl who has zero maternal instincts? isn't that a fucking MUST? i dont care how great her blowjobs are and how good of a fuck she is or how happy she makes me or anything.. the thought of proposing to a girl who has no motherly instincts is just no it for me. i cant do it. sounds like a fucking great girlfriend though.

well, if i wasn't a horny bastard on nearly a gram of tren a week i probably wouldn't be writing this!

man, there's is nothing like a girl who can hold her own and has her shit down and together. i like them tough too. and a JAP (that stands for jewish american princess incase you live under a rock) is not at all what i described in my rant. jappy bitches will expect you to treat them exactly how their rich daddy treated them, and just overall be a spoiled bitch. fuck JAPS

hahaha i LOVE the crazy bitches. israeli girls are pretty crazy i must admit, or they just dont fuck around. i remember when i first moved back here i was in the "courting phase" with this one bartender at the club i used to work at.. never even took her out on an official date, and she saw me just talking to another girl who works there. next thing i know she's ignoring my texts and asking me why i was talking to her

but see that's the thing, israeli girls are crazy bitches, they will be feisty, a boss.... but they were all naturally raised to be housewives. so on top of all the things i described, you will still come home from work with dinner waiting for you and cold beers in the fridge.

scroll to 15:15 if you wanna see a cute little bossy ass 19 year old chick hand a bunch of dudes their asses on a silver plate. i MUST note that since military service is mandatory for men and women, the boys who get sent to these types of units are FUCKING RETARDS. do not let these retards be a reflection of the IDF because these retards are on a "we'll call you when we need you" schedule. thats how shit their service is.
when i was a combat fighter in the IDF i've gone 3 weeks without even seeing a female

i wanna see any little spoiled bitch from america who just finished high school deal with this type of job

I was referring to my last girlfriend in regards to having no maternal instincts. My current girlfriend is as maternal as they come.

yup. its very common for young girls like that to be commanders. if only they would teach stuff like taht in the states. military training provides you with something you can't get anywhere else. that's why i believe the people, girls included, act this way in this country. cause it's a military state.

but yeah armenian girls are hot as hell man. they're firey and bossy from what i know too. isn't armenian kind of like iranian/persian? in a sense

no.. iranians consider themselves middle eastern.. they are also muslim

armenians consider themselves eastern european.. and they were the first christian nation on earth..

so there are cultural blends between persians and armenians, like food.. and a bit of language.. but they are different worlds

Nicky, you went through all the trouble finding this old thread to say you want to bring a woman home to mum,

what have you been dating? not so good I suppose huh??

Slim, black plattted hair and ideally a light brown pigment of skin (don’t mind white ladies too).

Personality: A gentle girl that’s fun, loving and romantic. Always happy and always smiling, the sort of woman that could lose her job and still come home smiling (Yes they exist, although rare). A bit of a unique personality that can be perceived by others as weird. Caring and devoted at the same time.

Yes I have a unique taste in women.

I love a woman I can discuss the secrets of the universe with. Ones that are aware of the fluoride in our water and chem trails. A woman that knows you create life with your thoughts and actions.

and Island girl for me mon, dark brown skin, curly dark brownish, blond hair, slender build, green eyes, strong ass island accent, I want a girl who can look hooter than hot in a lace bikini as she reels in a big ass marlin, and can throw a curve ball better than me.
Met one of those once in Fiji.

Back