What kind of side effects do sarms have on women?

francosiciliano

So I've been searching for awhile now and really can't find what kinds of sides SARMS have on women. It's pretty easy to find the sides of AAS which basically are masculinization which is a big reason I wouldn't want my wife to try them. I figured I would try to find some info on sarms but not only can't I find negative sides I can't even really find many logs or positive feedback on what to expect when women take SARMs. Any feedback or leads to more info would be appreciated.

I would wait for psizzle to chime in because she is both a SarmsSearch rep (and therefor knows a LOT about SARMs) and has also used a bunch of them herself.

That said, my understanding is that they are perfectly safe for women. They will do the same thing to women as they do to men, but will not shut down the HPTA axis on women (since they don't have one), so that makes them even safer. They are designed to not have androgenic effects (male characteristics such as deepening of the voice, hair growth, etc).

There will not be any gender specific side effects due to the fact that sarms are NOT a hormone and therefore do not possess any androgenic properties. As long as the SARMS are 100% Legit, there should be no issues in women. SARMSSEARCH has been around since day 1. They are pioneers of SARMS and is the only place I would trust 100% for quality SARMS.

There will not be any gender specific side effects due to the fact that sarms are NOT a hormone and therefore do not possess any androgenic properties. As long as the SARMS are 100% Legit, there should be no issues in women. SARMSSEARCH has been around since day 1. They are pioneers of SARMS and is the only place I would trust 100% for quality SARMS.

Well put thanks!

Back