What kind of wffect is SARRS having on customs?

muroman

Is this giving alot of people trouble? I would imagine so, especially with asian orders. I am just wondering if it would be stupid to order from that area these days. :confused:

ive heard of probs ordering from china, msotly pills and powders though. i guess the gh is getting through fine. for other intl orders its more the war thats holding shit up, but things are now returning to normal. but even some domestics are taking longer now because there supliers are having trouble getting to them

I would assume all problems with customs are still associated with the war (Iraq and terrorism).

I dont see why customs would be stricter when a disease comes out that can only be spread from person to person. Customs isnt particularly strict with packs coming from Africa, even though thousands die of AIDS there every day.

SARS is more of an unkown than aids though and i just thought it would be a possible knee jerk reaction, but i hope everything starts to flow again.

I would assume that customs is going to be like this for a looong time.

As long as our government convinces us that there are still terrorists strapping bombs to their chests we will still have to be as cautious as we are now.

One of the main china sources had a few shipments sent back to them unopened because of the SARS shit...

Me too bro.
My good source from China wont even ship to the US or Canada right now.
Just GH for personal use makes it thru.
International mail is very slow too.
Took 3 weeks for a pack from Europe to arrive. :(

Deadlift said:
Ya, I have a source in China that won't even send to Canada right now.

Everyone is having problems w/ China right now......we just have to wait and see what happens..

The Almighty said:

I dont see why customs would be stricter when a disease comes out that can only be spread from person to person. Customs isnt particularly strict with packs coming from Africa, even though thousands die of AIDS there every day.

Aids isn't an airborn virus. There is still alot we need to learn about how SARS is transmitted.

Back