What makes u loose the hair?

Bast

Growing
What IN the juice or what happens to you that makes some ppl loose their hair?
Any special drugs that make u loose them more then others?
Any that dont make u loose them?
thanks,,
Thomas

the worst are the derivities of dht . primo Winstrol (winny), etc. also your genetic predisposition has a big factor, or you could just shave it on purpose because its sexy like i do.

you need to do some reading bast

look up dihydrotestosterone, and its effect on scalp hair follicles.

reducing dihydrotestosterone is a method of slowing/preventing balding due to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use

id spell it out for you but really theres a hundred threads on it

cheers

an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase converts T into DHT. 2.5 to 5mg daily is good for DHT control when dosages of testosterone reach or exceed 600mg per week. few are aware of the fact that increased estrogens have been heavily implicated as a primary cause of hair loss as well. the accumulation of DHT combined with increased estrogens is the worst perp. if you're prone to hair loss from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use 1-2mg daily of arimidex in addition.

Rocket Man said:
Both of my Ex's!!!!

LMAO!

mcbruiser, so if one is on a hefty Test cycle you are recommending proscar along with an anti-a for your hair?

i'm not recommending anything, just something i recall reading from Author L. Rea. I'd actually like to know more about this subject myself.

but when i think about (just for a second) it kinda makes sense, doesn't it? i mean, you don't hear about 18 year olds losing their hair, when supposedly test is at its peak, right? only when you get older and have less test in your system.

nyc said:
2.5-5mg's?? That's a lot. 1mg a day is the correct dosage.

again, i am just quoting from what i have read here and other sources, and i do believe it depends on your dosage of test.

mcbruiser said:
btw, i think proscar comes in 5mg tabs and is cheaper than propecia.

It does come in 5mg pills, and you are supposed to cut them into 4 pieces and take one piece a day. As far as i know the dosage is 1mg/day no matter how much test you are running.

mcbruiser made a good point there, i am young and have a full head of hair, but then i have a friend who is 22 and is loosing most of it (and hes a natty).

It cant only be genes it has to have something that youre missing in youre body that makes u loose the hair?

mcbruiser said:
few are aware of the fact that increased estrogens have been heavily implicated as a primary cause of hair loss as well. the accumulation of DHT combined with increased estrogens is the worst perp. if you're prone to hair loss from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use 1-2mg daily of arimidex in addition.

you make a very good point bro. last cycle i ran 500mg sustanon EW and lost very little to no hair. i was doing arimidex at .5 mg ED. i thought it was odd since during my first cycle i ran sust and decca and lost quite a bit of hair. it did grow back though.

Back